Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

Indeed. He found her injured and nursed her back to health. So it’s sweet! :thinking:

3 Likes

Nov. 3rd mind blowing random thought of the day: the Scottish word “tartle” is used to describe the moment of panic felt when attempting to introduce someone to another but can’t remember the person’s name.

9 Likes

Nov. 4th mind blowing random thought of the day: Losing an hour of sleep during the spring forward daylight savings time has been reported to cause a 25% increase in heart attacks the following Monday, and then reduce by 21% during the fall back.

5 Likes

I knew there had to be another reason on top of the many others of why it sucks!

3 Likes

:grin::smile::laughing::joy:

1 Like

Hahahaha. Thats one of the many :wink:

3 Likes

Nov. 5th mind blowing random thought of the day: “The sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick” currently holds the Guinness World Record for being the toughest tongue twister in the English language to say 10 times fast.

6 Likes

Screw that, I quit

4 Likes

I can’t even say it correctly once slowly. :rofl:

3 Likes

Mind blowing…no. Random…yes.
FB_IMG_1541427491007

13 Likes

I know! Neither can i!

That or since they are married they want to be lol

1 Like

“Britney Spears” is an anagram of “Presbyterian.”

5 Likes

Bears give birth during hibernation. Mind blowing? Absolutely! If you fell asleep one night and woke up with two or three kids, you’d freak the hell out, wouldn’t you?

2 Likes

Haha! Would be mind blowing if hibernation were what people honestly believed it was. Hybernating animals dont sleep for months on end, they sleep normally and rest. Sometimes they’ll leave to forage for food.

Nov. 6th mind blowing random thought of the day: “Selective mutism” is a disorder that makes sufferers too afraid to speak in certain situations, such as at school or on stage, even though they can otherwise talk perfectly well.

4 Likes

In other news, someone out in space is throwing s–t at us.

4 Likes

Nov. 7th mind blowing random thought of the day: There exists an Obama Fried Chicken, or OFC, restaurant in Beijing, China.

2 Likes

Nov. 8th mind blowing random thought of the day: Maternal insults, commonly referred to as “yo momma jokes,” are accredited to have been popularized by William Shakespeare, first published in 1588 in the play ‘Titus Andronicus.’

6 Likes

?

Titus

3 Likes