Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

Ha. I can and do get down with that show. It’s interesting to me. I’m not swayed to their side by any means. Just interesting.

And there you are!! I was thinking about you the other day. Since my Lounge departure I never see you. How’s the babe??

1 Like

I’ve been around. I post here daily and read up on the lounge and a couple other threads, just took a step back for a while since there was a lot of hurt feelings by the new people.

Jack is growing. He is a great baby! How’s your family?

1 Like

Ha. The hurt feelings around here ebb and flow for sure. Family is great man. Ryder is awesome. I’ll post a couple pics over in the baby thread. It was good to see you bro

1 Like

Nov. 18th mind blowing random thought of the day: William Phelps Eno, who invented the stop sign, the pedestrian crosswalk and safety island, the traffic circle, the one way street, and the taxi stand, never learned how to drive a car.

7 Likes

Dang backseat drivers. :confused:

1 Like

…marry me.

But we don’t know what they are yet?! How can I know what I am if I don’t know what it is I might be not am be?!

I love it when you call me by my pet name :slight_smile:

You’re welcome. I wanted to bring you the Sun back on my last mission to brighten up every day of your life… But we went at night so I couldnt find it :frowning:

5 Likes

download_20181029_135624

2 Likes

Pick up line? Over an Ancient astronaut? Take your yellowncard back!

Excellent. As we were.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nov. 19th mind blowing random thought of the day: The t-shirt was originally invented in 1898 to be used as an undergarment, but was quickly adopted by miners and stevedores as convenient clothing for working in hot environments. Sometime during the Spanish-American War from 1898 to 1913, the U.S. Navy began issuing cotton undershirts with crew necks and short sleeves for sailors to wear underneath their uniforms, and in 1904, the Cooper Underwear Company began advertising their version of the product at men who were single and possessed no sewing skills. Finally, in 1951, t-shirts became popular among teens and young adults after actor Marlon Brando wore one in the film ‘A Streetcar Named Desire,’ giving them the status as fashionable stand-alone outerwear.

6 Likes

Nov. 20th mind blowing random thought of the day: All motorists in Washington state are required by law to carry an anchor while riding their bike to be used as an emergency brake.

4 Likes

Well shit! That would make for a bit harder of a ride.

2 Likes

And those emergency stops too! Imagine a rocket launcher and you’re the missile.

Nov. 21st mind blowing random thought of the day: William Howard Taft is the only president to have later become a chief justice of the Supreme Court.

2 Likes

@DungeonMaster Motorists on bikes? You mean bikers? Anchors? I’m really confused by this post. How could this be for real?