Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

There are lots of ridiculous laws in every state that have somehow squeaked by. For example, it is illegal in Alabama to house more than 29 alligators. Why? Someone must have gotten eaten or something.

2 Likes

It’s always the 30th alligator that gets you, man. You think you can take 'em all, but nope.

But 29? You’re fine

10 Likes

One of my favorites: I heard in the state of Michigan, it’s against the law to transport an ice cream cone in your pocket…:thinking::smile:

4 Likes

How dare someone do something like that! The gall!

Nov. 22nd mind blowing random thought of the day: ‘Shemomedjamo’ is a Gregorian word used to describe the feeling of being full, but wanting to continue eating because the food is so delicious, literally translating to mean “I accidentally ate the whole thing.”

5 Likes

Synonym: LuluJo

2 Likes

Nov. 23rd mind blowing random thought of the day: A “galactophagist” is someone who can regularly drink milk without suffering from the negative effects of lactose intolerance, which describes only about 25% of the world’s population.

2 Likes

When did the color pink get associated with alcohol? When I’m drinking I get pink elephants and when I’m sober I have pink clouds.

I think pink elephants refers to an infamous scene in the movie Dumbo

Did you know, according to Federal law, cat food must be human-edible?
No, I don’t know why.:astonished::nauseated_face:

1 Like

Because poor people were consuming pet food so it has to be edible by humans by law.

2 Likes

Whose federal law? USA?

I am sorry. I was wrong. I have read about it years ago but now a quick research says that it doesn’t have to be human grade. My mistake.

1 Like

No youre not wrong. Pet food in the UK has to be fit for human consumption.

Nov. 24th mind blowing random thought of the day: Over half of NASA employees are reportedly dyslexic, hired for their superb problem solving skills and 3D spatial awareness.

4 Likes

Nov. 25th mind blowing random thought of the day: Citizens of Norway are only required to pay 50% of their normal tax rates during the month of November so that they are able to save more money for Christmas shopping.

1 Like

Silencers are illegal because they effect the ballistic results.

1 Like

Nov. 26th mind blowing random thought of the day: Human hair contains traces of gold.

1 Like

Love her!!!

Nov. 27th mind blowing random thought of the day: Drivers of London black cabs must first pass a test known as the “Knowledge of London,” a multi-sequence, oral exam requiring memorization of all 25,000 street names, landmarks, and points of interest in a 6 mile radius from London’s center.

2 Likes