Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

Nov. 12th mind blowing random thought of the day: Most toilets in the world flush in the key of E flat.

Nov. 13th mind blowing random thought of the day: The international telephone area code for Antarctica is 672.

Nov. 14th mind blowing random thought of the day: The uniforms for police officers were originally blue because they were surplus Union Army uniforms leftover from the Civil War.

Nov. 15th mind blowing random thought of the day: Beer bottles are brown because brown glass blocks UV rays to keep the contents inside fresh. However, a shortage of brown glass during WWII forced brewers to use clear glass, and those of high quality chose the color green in order to distinguish themselves from the others.

So they tried to distinguish the same poison in different colors.

Nov. 16th mind blowing random thought of the day: The term “genuine leather” means that the product is of the lowest quality in leather-made items.

No tongue in cheek, actually true!

What is an ancient astronaut?

Nov. 17th mind blowing random thought of the day: Personal coin banks are often shaped like pigs because the original jars in which people saved their money were made out of a cheap clay called “pygg.” English potters misunderstood the term and instead made the containers in the shape of the animal, creating the “piggy bank.”

Ha. I can and do get down with that show. It’s interesting to me. I’m not swayed to their side by any means. Just interesting.

And there you are!! I was thinking about you the other day. Since my Lounge departure I never see you. How’s the babe??

I’ve been around. I post here daily and read up on the lounge and a couple other threads, just took a step back for a while since there was a lot of hurt feelings by the new people.

Jack is growing. He is a great baby! How’s your family?

Ha. The hurt feelings around here ebb and flow for sure. Family is great man. Ryder is awesome. I’ll post a couple pics over in the baby thread. It was good to see you bro

A friend of mine does too! The entire thing, except for the stem.

Nov. 18th mind blowing random thought of the day: William Phelps Eno, who invented the stop sign, the pedestrian crosswalk and safety island, the traffic circle, the one way street, and the taxi stand, never learned how to drive a car.

Dang backseat drivers. :confused:

…marry me.

Only if you’re an ancient astronaut !

But we don’t know what they are yet?! How can I know what I am if I don’t know what it is I might be not am be?!

Oh dear ancient astronaut (maybe, maybe ancient astronaut) one day we’ll find out :sparkles: haha