Mindfulness during challenging times

I like 42 and 49 right now

1 Like

Love this list @Lionfish!!

@crystalclear, breathe and stay present…about all we can do right now. Sunshine and nature also are very grounding and healing.

1 Like

And the sun is shining here at the moment. It makes all the difference!

1 Like

It’s been raining since last Thursday and we’re forecasted to have rain for all of this week. No sunshine :sunny: :confused: But I’m trying to shift my perspective.

4 Likes

Sorry about the rain, I know it isn’t great for the mood. Maybe some mud puddle splashing???

1 Like

There is nothing like getting out and getting wet Cristel. Especially if we know that there is a warm house to go back to.
Just stand there and let the water hit your hair and run down inside your jacket.
It’s invigorating.

1 Like

Hmmmm…that’s one way to look at it. I may resort to that if that’s my only option. I do have a warm house and shower to go home to. My dog sure doesn’t care and he’ll run in the rain just fine.

4 Likes

See.
Though yesterday did get a bit uncomfortable. At about mile 6 I got cold and felt all the water inside my trainers and the dampness of my clothes.
It did kind of take the fun out of it.

1 Like

When we lived up north we hiked the mtns all winter, often post holing in snow up to our waists (before we bought snowshoes lol)…would return home soaked with sweat. Loved those warm showers and fireplace warm ups!

1 Like

image https://media.giphy.com/media/1xVc4s9oZrDhO9BOYt/giphy.gif

4 Likes

4 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

This is the best. Thank you so much for sharing.

1 Like

They actually just put this together recently, but good stuff here.

7 Likes

I will be checking into this!! Thanks!!

1 Like

I ripped many of them to take with me on my phone. Now just have to remember to use them.

3 Likes

Thanks! I really like Ram Dass…
Also Kornfield.

So important during these times.
Sending hope. :green_heart:

2 Likes