Mindfulness during challenging times

During these times of worry, mindfulness can help us stay focused on the now. This article calmed me, perhaps you will find it calming as well.

And feel free to share any guided meditations you have found calming.

:pray:

17 Likes

I find Melli O’Brien really insightful:

https://insighttimer.com/MelliOBrien/guided-meditations/untangle-from-charged-thoughts

4 Likes

I love Insight Timer, will add Melli to my list! Thank you!!

1 Like

In the Calm app under medititate then under self care I like many of the 7 days of series… esp 7 days of calming anxiety.

I use it every night. Often fall asleep to it. I know it’s not really supposed to work that way but I find it really helpful!

4 Likes

Let’s all take a breath…

giphy

10 Likes

Yes indeed. As long as we are on the forum. :smirk:

1 Like
1 Like

Ahhh! My favorite breathing tool. It works :+1:
I stole this from you a while ago and have posted it often :grimacing::sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

I am not the originator…sadly, I cannot recall who first posted it, but I love it. :heart:

1 Like

I also saw this today and wanted to share it…I would add dance parties (even if a party of 1!)…loud music and dancing…not cancelled! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Thanks for posting this. All good stuff.

1 Like

Transforming difficult emotions meditation

1 Like

I love all of this! More of this should be on social media vs the crap every one has been posting. I’ve taken a bit of a break for the time being and when my elderly mother voices a concern- we go straight to the WHO website for guidance. Thank you all for not feeding the frenzy!

1 Like

I am glad you find it helpful. All that other stuff makes me anxious. These calm me, so I wanted to share that calm. :heart:

2 Likes

Maybe if we start to spread this sort of thing ourselves on our own Facetube. See if we can start changing things.

1 Like

1 Like

Love this one Sassy!

1 Like

Love this thread @SassyRocks! Thank you for sharing. I have a lot going on in life in addition to the pandemic and these are all great. It’s good to remember that we can control what we focus on.

2 Likes

6 Likes