Moderation spots are now open!

Aren’t you a mod yet @Dazercat ?
This is taking far too long

8 Likes

You first. :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

@SinceIAwoke you come to mind too

5 Likes

Yes, @Dazercat, @AyBee, @SinceIAwoke! @Its_me_Stella!

8 Likes

Good names - but you too @Faugxh would make a great mod!:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I second this

1 Like

I propose @Nordique as well

4 Likes

Thank you Jan!! That’s really nice of you to suggest.

I don’t think I would be able to keep up with enough stuff here to be the best for the job. I really appreciate it though :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks for the mention, Salty and @Faugxh. One of my character defects is trying to run stuff and be in charge. I’m working on being in service positions through my AA meetings, so I will be happy to remain just a member on TS.

10 Likes

I’m needy enough that I’d hoped I’d get a mention (omg so embarrassed to share this :see_no_evil:), but know myself well enough to know I’d be terrible at it! Thanks Jen!

:rose:

13 Likes

Ha, bullshit

1 Like

I can relate to this :joy: the times I was self-suspended, I’d check TS everyday to see if I was tagged in you are missed :joy:

6 Likes

I’ll nominate you from now on :wink:

4 Likes

Well, if we’re nominating people. Do we actually get to pic or have any influence over who is a moderator or not? Just a thought.

Anyway……
There’s this guy out here in TS Land. He loves his music and always. Always. Has nothing but kind words and encouragement for everyone here. And practical and very emphatic. He would make a really great moderator @Winter_Ov_Thanatoz
:pray:t2::heart:

9 Likes

People have to put themselves forward to be considered but I’m sure for some being nominated here could give them the confidence to do it!

Moderators will discuss nominations with Robin and Robin will make the announcements :grin:

5 Likes

I used to suffer but now I use…

You can thank me later.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure that you’ve been voted in already… it’s like jury duty… so yeah

10 Likes

OMG :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That’s hilarious!!

8 Likes

Yeah. Robin relies a lot on the community input, but in the end he ultimately decides.

3 Likes

I might also add regarding mod input… For our part, a lot is input on practical stuff we find helpful based on past experience.

Examples from recent mod calls are having enough (but not too many) to have good coverage. Trying to spread out time zones/regions, even cultures if we can (e.g., some NA, some EU at least). Keeping a degree of gender/perspective balance.

A lot depends on who gets put forward, but these can be factors in the final cut.

5 Likes