Moderation spots are now open!

@Alisa @Misokatsu and others but they are under a year.

4 Likes

Everyone is such a great choice it’s tough! I’d suggest @Dazercat and @Its_me_Stella :sunglasses::metal:t2:

6 Likes

Looks like you got an interested Hoser up there in @Winter_Ov_Thanatoz
@siand
Nudge nudge.

And now that I think of it Rob would be a great candidate for the position. We could have 2 rock stars :star: in the MOD position.
@Rockstar24777

I spend too much time on here I know to much.
muahahaha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
And like @Callie99 mentioned I’d be flagging my own C word memes :rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

@Misokatsu is in fact above 15 months :innocent:

(Edit to add: sorry if I misinterpreted - I read “they are under a year” and thought it may apply to the two people you named but later thought maybe she means the “others” she mentioned! Sorry if I misinterpreted :innocent:)

2 Likes

The people I didn’t list were under a year. I knew @Misokatsu was over a year and I’m not sure about @Alisa. I also think you @Matt would be great- read you were not at a year yet.

You guys are all welcoming, level headed, inclusive and don’t post C word memes like @Dazercat :joy:

Edit to add @Rockstar24777 to my list :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Awww you’re very kind Eric! I’d be willing if asked :sunglasses::metal:t2:

8 Likes

Thanks @Callie99 i appreciate that very much! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

4 Likes

For what it’s worth I’m willing to volunteer, this place has saved my a** and I’d love to give back :blush::sunglasses::metal:t2:

15 Likes

Hey yo @moderators
Looks like @Rockstar24777 and @Winter_Ov_Thanatoz
Are looking at possibilities here.

My work is done now.
Fetch me a meme.
A nice clean meme.
:pray:t2::heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

I totally agree bro :sunglasses::metal:t2:

3 Likes

Thank you @Callie99 , appreciate the recommendation. Although I am committed to people’s well being here, I do not wish to have an administrative/moderator capability. Lots of good candidates suggested!

7 Likes

I second your two choices, well until I get derailed yet again, then we’ll have to have a re think. :wink:

2 Likes

AA on the spot inventory - I’m pissed off for not being nominated for a job I don’t want :rofl::rofl::rofl: Thank god for the 12 step program and a lesson in humility.
I wish the successful candidate all the best, TBH there are so many able people out there it’s hard to make a choice.

9 Likes

I’ll nominate you too.

6 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Derailment void / Off topic 2021 to present

A post was merged into an existing topic: Derailment void / Off topic 2021 to present

This is an exciting event but let’s please stay on topic, y’all.

4 Likes

May I please, seriously nominate Paul?
I think he’s a great chap. And is very dedicated to this forum. And he’s funny.
@Dolse71

6 Likes

I’ll second at what @Matt said

@Misokatsu your the perfect fit, you currently live in Asia which helps with the time zone differences

Your warm welcoming and incredibly intelligent,

But I also know you struggle with stepping out of your comfort zone, and tend to be shy at times I honestly believe you would be good for the forum and it would be good for a you as well

12 Likes

Thanks @Fury :purple_heart:
On the one hand it is surprising that people have keyed into my personality so well on here, but then when I am open in a way I am not even in real life, then it makes perfect sense. I am even more cautious irl, if u can believe it.

@Dolse71 Is welcoming, funny and would take no shit.

8 Likes