Moderator spots are now open! (2023)

I think I could be a good moderator if you need one. It would help my recovery and I think I could help other addicts as well.

2 Likes

I used up all my likes on this post and had a lot of laughs too :laughing:

I couldn’t agree more with so many of the names mentioned. I’ve only been here a short time, but have received kindness, encouragement and wisdom from a lot of you, either directly in reply to me, or from reading your posts and comments while browsing TS. You’re all awesome :heart:

7 Likes

I only want a mod who says “fuck” a lot.

15 Likes

FFS, Derek. SMH. LOL.

3 Likes

Thank you Tommy/Bill :thinking: that is kind of you to volunteer and we appreciate it. We do however require members to be familiar with the forum, rules and guidelines and our members…as well as have a history of activity here before becoming moderators. We do appreciate your volunteering. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Not sure who are mods now but my votes go for

@Mephistopheles
@Faugxh
@Twizzlers
@Ravikamor

10 Likes

Thank you for volunteering @Wrouse66. We do however require members to be familiar with the forum, rules and guidelines and our members…as well as have a history of activity here before becoming moderators. We do appreciate your volunteering tho.

6 Likes

Welcome to the community :raising_hand_woman:
You will still be helping others just by being here reading and encouraging and being an active member and also receiving support for yourself for your recovery :slightly_smiling_face:
It’s great to have you join us.

10 Likes

Hugs to you my friend, sorry to hear this. We all know you’d be a fantastic moderator with those who have been mentioned but family comes first. Hope you’re doing ok. You know we are here, reach out to us anytime. :heart:

11 Likes

Oh no! So sorry to hear your mom is not well. Taking care of yourself and your family is always priority. Sending well wishes and hugs🫂

Maybe next mod round, life will be more settled and you’ll be up for the task.

7 Likes

@Dazercat
@Butterflymoonwoman
@LeeHawk

8 Likes

Thank you @liminal.rehab … you would be a great candidate for the next time!

Here is my response from 2022, see I wasn’t tech enough to get it quoted/transferred over here from the 2022 thread other than copy and paste.

from Alisa in 2022 after nominated by @Callie99
“…appreciate the recommendation. Although I am committed to people’s well being here, I do not wish to have an administrative/moderator capability. Lots of good candidates suggested!”

Lots of great candidates for May 2023! Thank you to all the current moderators and past moderators for doing a great job and to @Robin for the site itself.

Can not even imagine not having the site … thank you again, Robin, so much!

So glad we will have qualified and well meaning moderators to keep it nice and clean and in good shape.

10 Likes

This sounds like something I’d love to do, with the amount of time I’m on my phone. Where do I sign up!?:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

That could be but I definitely need more sobriety (and being more deeply reacquainted with myself more first). All of you are so wise and knowledgeable! Let’s see where I am when we get to that.

4 Likes

Welcome Erica! Thank you for volunteering! We do however require members to be active on the forum for a time before becoming moderators; as well as being familiar with the Rules and Guidelines, procedures and other members, etc. It is very generous of you to offer your time and appreciated. I hope to continue seeing you on the forum, it can be a very helpful and healing community. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Sounds interesting! :heart:

1 Like

@moderators :pray:

1 Like

@moderators. I am Interested in being a new moderator.

2 Likes