Our new moderators!

Talking Sober community,

A massive thank you to everyone who stepped up and volunteered to be a moderator. I’ve now closed the topic after we have decided on the new members to join the moderator team.

We had plenty of great candidates. The choice was difficult and it took some time. @Eke has also chosen to step down as a moderator and make way for a new generation. After years of amazing moderation and support for the community, he’s taking a step back and focusing on other aspects of his life, but he’ll still be around as a normal member.

With both @Eke and @Its_me_Stella now having stepped down, we thought it would be best to add three new members to the team.

It’s my pleasure to announce your new moderators:
@Dan531
@anon74766472
@RosaCanDo

Please be patient while they are learning the ropes. We have a great community, and with your support, they can work to make it even better.

Thank you, everyone!
Robin

68 Likes

Fuck Yess! :stars: Amazing choice!
Have a smooth rule y’all!
:boar::grin:

15 Likes

Yay! Congratulations @Dan531, @RosaCanDo and @anon74766472! What nice additions to our team. We’ll all be patient while you get acquainted and adjusted.

15 Likes

Amazing choices for mods, you guys will do great things xxx

10 Likes

Absolutely thrilled to have 3 new mods on the team!! Welcome @RosaCanDo, @anon74766472 and @Dan531!!

13 Likes

These are amazing choices! I want to thank all of the current mods, for those who have served in the past and those stepping on board now. This place couldn’t run without you! You are all loved, appreciated and I’m grateful for you.

13 Likes

Amazing!!! Grateful for your service. :heart:

11 Likes

And a BIG shout out and thank you to @Its_me_Stella and @Eke for their service, laughs, insights, support and caring. :heart::people_hugging::heart:

18 Likes

Welcome to thunder dome

21 Likes

Welcome to the moderator group! That first pay check is wonderful!

13 Likes

3X welcome!!!

16 Likes

All 3 excellent choices. :+1::+1:

9 Likes

That’s great news!! Congratulations guys, y’all are gonna be amazing :confetti_ball::tada::heart:

7 Likes

Congratulations guys!!
c6d2508820c9228eaddb207460d621050593942c7bd60ee4c68135a20f2daf71.0

11 Likes

Welcome in, @Dan531 @RosaCanDo and @anon74766472! The forum is in great hands. :blush:

11 Likes

Congratulations and thank you for your service to the community :sunflower:

8 Likes

Congratulations!!! :people_hugging::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Well done!! :ok_hand:

This made my day!

7 Likes

@Dan531 @RosaCanDo and @anon74766472
Lovely choices for additions to the already fabulous moderator team
Thank you all for all that you do :heart:

8 Likes