Moderator spots are now open! (2023)

Not as tactfully phrased as I’d like, I do appreciate the nod :disguised_face:

giphy

13 Likes

Gah!! How could I forget adding you to the list. Git in there!

10 Likes

I’m not sure I’d qualify, and I’m not very good with technology :grimacing: but I’d be honoured to be considered :blush:🩵

12 Likes

Aww thanks @Salty :hibiscus: I just dont think i have enough free time but appreciate the mention x

10 Likes

Ya, you forgot Salty :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I can’t moderate anything (pun intended) but those are some great suggestions you threw up there, and I agree w everyone else sayin you’d be a great addition to an already stellar mod line up :cowboy_hat_face:

14 Likes

Thanks for the nod @Salty. I’ll consider it if this comment receives exactly 0 likes by end of week Sunday. :rofl:

NOBODY LIKE THIS POST so he can run for moderator :laughing:

21 Likes

Exactly- im glad i read his post thoroughly and refrained from liking…:grin:

5 Likes

But “for reals, y’all” (as the kids say) … you’d make a great mod in my opinion. I’ve been here for years and save many insightful posts… and many of those posts are yours. You’d be great! And you’re charming, witty, give great advice and have wingtip shoes to boot!

18 Likes

Thank you, friend. I appreciate the mention :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and to be included in a group of some very fine individuals, indeed! All wonderful suggestions.

15 Likes

I would like to second everyone who as been mentioned so far. After that, weed them out by their preferred steak temperature and the way they cut their toast. After that, you’ll know who can be trusted.

24 Likes

liking not liking! :smile:

6 Likes

Awww schucks… go on… :wink: :rofl:

9 Likes

I second what @Salty said! I just looked through my bookmarks and loads are your posts. Lots of insight and thoughtful shares. Regardless of whether being a mod is in your future you’re a valued member here.

12 Likes

Plus you write songs and sing :notes: :musical_note: and what about your food that you cook? You’re a very fair person. @HoofHearted

6 Likes

Fact. I have a lot of @HoofHearted’s and @Dan531’s posts bookmarked. No nonsense, solid support.

Not to detract from any of the fine mentions here, all of which I support, but @cjp’s and @Butterflymoonwoman’s posts put a lot of momentum into my sobriety when I was back in early days, and I’ve taken note that others feel the same. Just sayin’… :orange_heart:

17 Likes

If anyone is on the fence, message us if you have questions.

9 Likes

Oh, and @C_8 !

6 Likes

Ha! I like my steak well done :sweat_smile::joy:

4 Likes