More than drugs, is there sexual and effective people here (dasa)?

Hi, I’m a dasa and I’m addict to drugs and alcohol too. I’m going and I want to know of there are some dasa people , to talk about before you go to meeting , if there is some people here

Welcome, I think this might be the group that you might be looking for. I’m not sure but you’ll find that there are a lot of friendly helpful people here! So if that’s not the group. Look around and ask in there and maybe somebody there might be able to help you good luck :purple_heart::hugs:
Try this group…

Hi, I’m a dasa too. I’d be more than happy to answer any of your inquiries or help you out in any way.

Can you tell me please, what does dasa mean?

@Ahmed_Yehia, if you put the @ mark in front of it , he will get an more alert. I think it’s sexual and drug addiction. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Oh i see! Thanks for the tip!

Hi guys. I am a kinda dasa and a good listener, tring to stay sober it s been 2 days now, if you feel lonely and wanna share something we can talk or text. Love For every strong and sober and who thinks to be sober people. :raising_hand_woman:t3:

Hello,

I’m Dasa and I have also big anxiety issues + fear of the outside world issues.

Sober for a week. I’m french. Need some friends here no matter where u r. Need not to be alone.

1 Like

If you mean dual addiction then yes. Bipolar sex and drug addict. DOC coke and meth. Clean for 18 months

1 Like

Welcome Jerry.

How are you?

Congrats on the 18 months.

I’m well. Thank you. Sorry for the late reply.

1 Like