Movie night NYE

:rofl::rofl:coconuts!

Can we talk about the wire

Ooh the wire! The original box set, brilliant series!! :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

For sure! I didnt watch it though, is it good?? What is it about? :slightly_smiling_face:
I watched Midsommar, which is the same director of Hereditary, i had very high expectations bcs of that but at the end i was disappointed. Its not that good. :neutral_face:

1 Like

@Pman glad you said that mate was gonna give it a go for said reasons but think al swerve it now mate

1 Like

If you like horror movies, you wont regret that! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

@pman excellent its horror stroke mysterys that float my boat will give it a go later how was NYE for you

Ohhh no no the the show the wire, the wire situation in Hereditaryā€¦

1 Like

It was fine, i traveled out of town and relaxed away from big parties and lots of people :+1::grinning:

Wait, theres a show thats connected to the movie?!?!

Noā€¦
Iā€™m talking about one of the many shocking beheading methods in Hereditary and in my view one of the most memorable parts.

1 Like

I thought that you meant the series the wire. :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Haha ah yeah! That was shocking and unexpected! Butā€¦ it wasnt a wire i think?! If its the one im thinking, it was the light post on the edge of the roadā€¦ damn that movie gave me so much anxiety! Its crescendo build up at the end is crazy.

1 Like

Near to the end the mom. Thatā€™s definitely a wire.
:grimacing:

Ah yeah!! I forgot that one! Crazy lady, hacking her head with the wire!! :exploding_head::scream: