Movies Check-in / Reviews 📼

I just re-watched the Matrix, still mind blowing, still discovering new connections.

3 Likes

Sorry but I’m not crazy about the Oscars. But this deserves all the praise in the world.

1 Like

:warning: Matrix spoiler alert :warning:
Have you noticed, that this is actually one person? I mean Neo is the manifestation and Morpheus, Trinity, the betrayer and the others are jut parts of his persona? There is a part of him who believes in him, there is a part of him that loves himself (and this self-love saves him eventually), there is a dubious part of him who makes a lot of damage in him (self-destruction) and who has to be destroyed so that Neo could survive, etc… This is one person. And the red pill is not an external knowledge, it has been inside him all the time. Maybe it’s just me, but I haven’t realized this till now.

1 Like

This is movie gold. The coroner is amazing. She’s not just merely dead, she’s so sincerely dead. Love him
1 Like

OK movie, but a bit long and confusing 3/5

1 Like

Working my way through these

I got a poster my daughter gave me of the top 100 movies. And after you watch the movie you scratch it off. This is what we watched tonight :scream::upside_down_face:

Never seen it before. It came out when I was 8.

Love this one. One of my faves. Big Sam fan at this house. Chris Walken another great!!

1 Like

Watched this a couple of weeks ago. Forgot to post. A ripped Michael B Jordan :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. The movie was pretty good. Ok. He was fun to watch.

1 Like

3 Likes

@dalex77 I don’t know if I can watch this by myself :scream:

2 Likes

I love scary movies lol

3 Likes

I do too but not toooo scary lol

2 Likes

Have you seen this.
It’s the best CW mash up ever. I’ve shared it before so forgive me if you’ve seen it. But I can watch it over and over again.

1 Like

If anyone is into creepy stuff check out A Tale Of Two Sisters. It is a Sth Korean film and I love it. I find it hard to be creeped out by scary movies but this works

2 Likes

Haha, that should be the blurb " staring a ripped Michael B Jordan " watched the trailer looks alright

1 Like

Top 5

2 Likes

I’m watching it right now :fearful::scream::confounded:
Julianna is going to sleep in my bed tonight!!! Lol

1 Like

Oh I love true storyline scary movies those are the best.

1 Like