Movies Check-in / Reviews šŸ“¼

Looks likes itā€™s me in you that are crazy movie buffs lolā€‹:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Got any good horrors like the ones Iā€™ve mentioned above to go on my list.when you get round to beautiful boy let me no what you think of movie layout.

Oh oh oh oh I just thought of another one it thought it was amazing itā€™s wAs on Netflix BATES MOTEL IS GIT LIKE 5 SEASONS ID GIVE UT 5/5

4 Likes

Vauge tell me more

1 Like

Thanks for taken the time to reply Iā€™m thinking of watching a movie tonight any good ones you would like to share would be welcomed.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a movie called THE UPSIDE,I found it extremely humbling great acting by Kevin Hart who plays an X con who looking for signature to prove he has looked for work ,but actually ends up getting a job looking after a paraplegic who has endless money but has lost his happiness Iā€™d give it a 4/5

1 Like

I loved the Martian, Shawshank, bucket list and cast away

2 Likes

I found the South African accents unbearable and couldnā€™t watch it for that reason alone.

3 Likes

I guess I shouldnā€™t watch heat then, since I mainly played GTA and watched GTA V YouTube videos and livestreams

What did you think of it April? I was thinking of watching this one

1 Like

I love this movie!! It is SO good - one of my favs ever now

2 Likes

The original book is a great read also.

1 Like

Cravings from gaming are a strange thing. I donā€™t usually get them from watching a movie about gaming. I do get cravings from movies that have nothing to do with gaming, but which have been an inspiration for GTA V missions. Or movies which got an inspiration from GTA V.
What Iā€™m trying to say is that I donā€™t get cravings from ready player one. I donā€™t know about other gaming addicts though

1 Like

Anything with Steve Carell is awesome

1 Like

Have you seen fury? Loved that one. Itā€™s a WWII movie

2 Likes

How bout Dunkirk?

Canā€™t see the video in my country

I donā€™t really want to use YouTube too much since itā€™s a very triggering place for me, since it is one of my addictions. I only use it non recreational. I am fine with watching a movie trailer, but not with spending a lot of time to get it to work. Thanks for the suggestion though

1 Like

I havenā€™t tried it since rehab, but I fear Iā€™ll go crazy with watching movies then

1 Like

I mountainbike often, and Iā€™ve started running. I have a lot of Lego and spent a lot of time on it.
I love chess, but I donā€™t have friends who play it.
Itā€™s not a great idea for me to play a game online, because that would be a relapse for me :/, my DOC is gaming

2 Likes