Movies Check-in / Reviews 📼

3 Likes

I have a box with a scale model plane, had it for ages, but never bought glue or paint for it, may do it now since I have a lot of free time now

Intense very voilent movie (WARNING)but has so many funny parts ,based on real life
CHOPPER
MARK CHOOPER READ PLAYED BY ERIC BANA

1 Like

No I haven’t but IL look it up never heard of it tbh.how about bronson the most recent one

Have you watched departed a amazing movie

1 Like

Tbh I was disappointed in it aswell it could of been played so much better they try to hard

I do but thetes a similar film called a Bronx tale and the departed if you haven’t watched them find some time amazing films that stay with u

1 Like

I thought it was a classic extremely on point and intense fantastic acting aswell but of a shitty ending though that’s the only part I felt let it down.its all down to personal tastes.how about NARC

We just had the first Dutch season, there was only one member in the jury except for the final, so it was a bit partial
And the mermaid is from the lego movie minifigure collection series 1

1 Like

Hehehe I was watching this yesterday

1 Like

Why not 5 stars what’s it lacking

1 Like

Great idea

3 Likes

I’ve seen that movie I really enjoyed it

1 Like

THE WIND THAT SHAKES THE BARLEY-
Two brothers fight side-by-side against the British forces for Ireland’s independence. When a treaty is negotiated, civil war erupts and the brothers find themselves on opposing sides

MICHAEL COLLINS-
Michael Collins, a revolutionary man, struggles to lead a guerilla army against the UK, helps create the Irish Free State and motivates the National Army to fight during the Irish Civil War

These are 2 great Irish movies would never get sick of watching them :ireland:

1 Like

Hey did u get to speak to Conor my lovely Irish friend .

1 Like

@Lilemm

He replied on the post yes :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Hey I watched a movie called peanut butter falcon,it’s a really humble to heart film look it up I’d give it a 4/5

1 Like

Looks like a animated movie

1 Like

If you want a horror blood and gore watche wolf creek there 3 movies plus 2 excellent seasons made keep you going for days

2 Likes