Movies Check-in / Reviews šŸ“¼

I liked it very much. :sunglasses: It was a bit confusing this time for me. Nazis speaking German, and Americans speaking French.

1 Like

Letā€™s see how it is. Place cost a fortune due to some fancy stuff and technology. Well, the seats are inclinable and comfy :upside_down_face:

What a great movie. I loved it. :see_no_evil: from a great automobile lover :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Looks like fun.
Did you watch it?

1 Like

We finally saw it the other day.
It was good :thinking: fun :thinking:
Not sure how much I actually liked it.
Definitely a directorial masterpiece.
Plenty of good laughs at some one liners.
But wow :hushed: šŸ©· šŸ©·

1 Like

It was ok. I could have waited till it came out on streaming. I wasnā€™t expecting all of what was in the movie. I thought it was just going to be a cute little movie but it was much more than that.

1 Like

I watched Gilbert Grape yesterday for the first time. Great movie.

8 Likes

Non Stop action, what a movie!

1 Like

My movie of the year so far. Just awesome 10/10. I put this just over mission impossible dead reckoning.

3 Likes

Watched it the other night.
Wild ride!
Little much for this OG
But all in all I enjoyed it. Fun flick.
Thanks for the recommendation.

1 Like

I so want to do a hiking group trip now!

4 Likes

Jeanne du Barry:

I really enjoyed this movie. With Johnny Depp as Louis xv. I almost didnā€™t recognise him. What a pity that I couldnā€™t see it in french.

2 Likes

Oh boy! They showed us ā€œBeautiful Boyā€ as a ā€œRecovery Movieā€ in Rehab. It pretty much broke me!! That last scene - I actually broke down. I think my extreme reaction to this movie was one of the turning points in my recovery!!

2 Likes

I wasnā€™t too sure if I wanted to put this here, but here goes.

TW: drug abuse.

Young man in rehab goes to visit family during Christmas. Great performances, quite intense. Not your usual Julia Roberts film in my opinion. She portrays the mum so well. As hard as it is too see the mumā€™s and other family membersā€™ side of the story also, I think it draws a good picture of what it can be like.

IMG_0604

4 Likes

The preview looks awesome. If you like those kind of heart breaking movies. I do. And I bet Julia is incredible. She always does a great job in movies like that. Like Sleeping With the Enemy.
Thanks for the recommendation.

2 Likes

I thought it was great! Thanks for the recommendation. It could definitely be hard for some people to watch. When I see movies like this I feel incredibly grateful my grown up children, both recovering addicts, didnā€™t go this far down into addiction. Not that I know of anyway. My wife and I are truly blessed. It always can be so much worse. Julia was awesome as usual. And I had no idea what was going to happen next.
:pray:t2::heart:
Edit @Milele extremely intense :scream:

1 Like

Hey, thatā€™s great! :hugs: And yes, I agree, I could never tell what was gonna happen next! So intense. And yes, Julia Roberts was outstanding. :yellow_heart:

It is a good film, but can be hard to watch.

1 Like

A Cat Named Bob was a bit easier. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

I watched Gran Turismo the other week. I really enjoyed it. I thought is was exceptionally visually pleasing when they overlayed the game experience with the car etc.
And those who have seen the movie too, will get this:

I felt compelled to build my own Kenny G at the lego store after :rofl::roll_eyes::face_with_peeking_eye:

4 Likes

I have built myself a pillow fort and am watching Cape Fear for the first time. :grimacing::face_with_peeking_eye:

3 Likes

Scream VI . Silly but fun as ever :wink::wink: