Movies Check-in / Reviews šŸ“¼

Have to see it from time to time.

1 Like

Cocaine Bear was AWESOME

just watching John Wick 4 now

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see it. This is our hero guy from my Hometown. He rowed Atlantic Ocean with small boat all alone in about 4 months! Insanity! But he did it!!! :trophy:

There are english subtitles :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

I rewatched Requiem for a dream todayā€¦must be 20 years since i saw it, it makes alot more sense to me now unfortunately

4 Likes

I own it on VHS but havenā€™t had a VCR in 10 years so itā€™s been a while for me too. The older I got, the more I understood and related to it. Sad movie.

2 Likes

I remember being really quite disturbed/repulsed by it the first time i saw it and vowed never to watch it again but knowing what i know now i decided to watch againā€¦i saw it through such different eyes this timeā€¦its like a completely different film to me now

2 Likes

Rewatched Dune For the 15 time yesterday, i just love that movie. The Score alone is so good. Rebecca Ferguson/Timothy Challemet killed it.

5 Likes

It is definetly disturbing. I didnā€™t really understand it when I first saw it as I was probably 15. It didnā€™t affect me then as deeply as it does now.

2 Likes

I grew up with the original Dune. Have you seen it? Does the new one compare? Iā€™ve been putting off watching it, mostly due to itā€™s lengthā€¦

3 Likes

Yeah, its not really casual viewingā€¦more like an ordeal really lol

2 Likes

I saw the old Dune years ago. This new version really treats the book as gospel. It is SO GOOD. Carve out a couple of hours, crank up the speakers, and enjoy!

3 Likes

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE SECOND ONE. best movie I saw at the cinema, two years ago was it? Excellent, so so good.

2 Likes

Canā€™t really compare anything to David Lynch, but I thought the new Dune was quite good. Keep in mind they pace the story with a franchise in mind. If they continue to develop the story like they are, the new Dune series should be fantastic.

Love this movie so much!

1 Like

Tonight is old comedic musical movie night in my house. First was The Rocky Horror Picture Show (my first viewing) now Little Shop of Horrors.
:kiss::wilted_flower:

6 Likes

Love itā€¦what did you think of the Rocky Horror Picture Show?

1 Like

Weird AF. A co-worker couldnā€™t believe I had never seen it and encouraged me to watch. Iā€™m glad I did. I liked it.

1 Like

I myself watched it a few years ago for first time in preparation to go to theater and get full interactive experience. Was too drunk to enjoy movie and never made it to the theater :person_facepalming:
I will join you and watch it this week. Looking forward to seeing it sober.

1 Like

Its worth a watch for sure.
Oh the things I missed by being too drunk: 2 football games, a plane to Florida, countless appointments, my best friends wedding shower.
Madness!
Let me know what you think.

4 Likes

crazy the power we allowed our DOC to have over us ā€“ grateful we are no longer slave to it :hugs:

2 Likes