Movies Check-in / Reviews šŸ“¼

I liked Brat and Brat 2. a lot, great movies! Also would like to watch Corpus Christi but it isnā€™t on netflix yet.

1 Like

Yeah, it was a massive cult film back then. Also had a cool soundtrack.

1 Like

I watched this movie when I was 15 and it scared the shit out of me. I think itā€™s part of the reason why Iā€™ve always been wary of taking drugs and Iā€™m thankful for that. Good movie, and I love Leo, his acting is always phenomenal.

2 Likes

Quite possibly the greatest film ever made.

1 Like

Awesome documentary. Truly scary. What they are doing is criminal. After watching I left all social media and havent looked back. Life is truly better without it.

1 Like

My favorites are currently

1. Boondock Saints
  2. V for Vendetta
  3. 300
  4. Gone in 60 Seconds
  5. Talledga Nights
  6. Walk Hard : The Dewey Cox Story
  7. The Fast and The Furious
  8. Ace Ventura 1 & 2
  9. Major League
  10. Tommy Boy
    In no particular order. These are the movies I can watch over and over. Iā€™m more of a TV guy than a movie person so Iā€™ve got a much bigger list of shows, but I think this is a good mix of must watch films.
5 Likes

Just watched unhinged was a great movie

3 Likes

Itā€™s been such a long time. Just saw it again some days ago in TV

4 Likes

I just watched this one again the other day, after a long time (many years). Itā€™s a great movie! Edward Norton is a brilliant actor.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t seen this one, yet. But I would like to!

1 Like

Oooh nice list! I love several of them - especially gone in 60 seconds sounds track :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Love this movie, itā€™s great!

2 Likes

Saw the new - 2018 Robin hood with jaime fox last night at a hotel. Pretty good - has a modern historical vibe to it. Like A Knights Taleā€¦

1 Like

Christmas movie time!!! I couldnā€™t find the Xmas film thread so Iā€™m posting here :v: NOELLEā€¦ Its new, its on Disney plus , and its REALLY good. The chick from twighlight is in itā€¦ Its funny its witty its modern and its funā€¦ A must see!!

5 Likes

I watched a movie other day called breakthrough amazing feel and true story about a lad that died for 15 mins was gone till his mam prayed for him

1 Like

Havenā€™t see that one. Been watching a lot of others though. A lot.
@Ravikamor
Just watched The Holiday with wifey. I thought it was lovely. 2,of my favorite places Britain and LA. Never heard of it before either. I guess Iā€™m just a sap and love the rom coms, especially at Christmas.

3 Likes

Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet right? Iā€™ve only seen bits and pieces of that one. Iā€™ll have to watch it. Holidate on Netflix was alright also. There were some really funny parts. Itā€™s right smack dab between WYWS and BS (the new meter lol) :christmas_tree::snowman:

2 Likes

Watched this tonight.
Loved Greg Kinnear and Ricky Gervais together in this.

3 Likes

This is one of my all time favorite movies.

1 Like

I agree, and I love how this movie plays with the ideas and contradictions.

3 Likes