Movies Check-in / Reviews šŸ“¼

Was it cloudy when you ate it?!

1 Like

Hahaha if only it started raining meatballs!! What kind of bread do you get at subway??

1 Like

Classic lmao!

1 Like

Jungle Beat. The Movie

:star::star::star::star::star:

I would definitely give this a 5 star. It was adorable, hilarious and all around a feel good movie.
We watched with my girls and all of us sat watching the whole thing we didnā€™t even want to get up and get cake until it was over.

I donā€™t want to give anything away but when each animal first finds their voice I laughed so hard I cried at the things they were talking about. It also shows that you donā€™t have to be bad all your lifešŸ„°

1 Like

Love love love this film! Absolutely hilarious, loads of action, what more do you want from a film.
Oh and Ryan Reynolds as well.

1 Like

Magnificent movie

2 Likes

I donā€™t get it, why an egg pun for Deadpool?
Havenā€™t seen the first Deadpool in a while

1 Like

Great movie! I order cranberry juice sometimes when I go out just because of Decaprios character :joy:.

Yeah but make sure itā€™s something we could all agree on. Like saving private ryan, the passion of the christ, schindlerā€™s list, or the human centipedeā€¦

:joy: You cant bring me anywhere

1 Like

This is great fun, one of the most impressive and visually striking films ive seen, especially considering it was made in 1961! Recommended to anyone that likes animation and fantasy/adventure movies.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s this? Looks interesting.

2 Likes

Excellent, thank you :+1:

This is an interesting Danish film. A black comedy thatā€™s very light on the comedy. A family holds a dinner party to celebrate the fathers 60th birthday and an awful family secret is revealed. What follows is the chaos resulting from the secret. On the rare occassion it is ā€˜funnyā€™ I didnā€™t feel especially good about myself for laughing. Extremely dark and not for the faint hearted for sure.

An interesting fact is that itā€™s the first film in a series called Dogme which was a reaction to heavily produced, expensive Hollywood films. Itā€™s all shot on hand cameras, all on location and no post production other than the editing. As a result it feels very ā€˜realā€™, almost like a fly on the wall documentary.

2 Likes

Hahaha someone caught it

1 Like

Never heard of it. Sounds like an adventure

1 Like

Loved The Martian.
Especially the Infocom references! :nerd_face:

1 Like

Hard to explain if youā€™re not an old school nerd. Without boring the rest of the group, I would recommend you look up ā€œZorkā€ on Wikipedia. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Yep. Thatā€™s the one! Infocom was the company that made those games.

1 Like

Real eye opener, great documentary

1 Like

:star::star::star::star::star: 5/5
Great documentary about the flat earth theory. Really explains the mind of the flat earth theorists and it really explains the theory itself. Iā€™m not a flat earther and find it BS, but itā€™s really interestingā€¦ And the end is golden

4 Likes