Movies Check-in / Reviews šŸ“¼

I enjoyed it a lot like most of french movies. With Juliette Binoche. Probably not recommendable for people eating vegan or vegetarian.

2 Likes

ā€œForgiveā€™ doesnā€™t mean ā€˜forget. Forgiveā€™ means Loveā€™ā€™

2 Likes

Will it win an Oscar? No. Is it a fast-paced action movie thatā€™s draws you in and then keeps you on edge waiting for what the heckā€™s going to happen next? Yes.

3 Likes

Watched My Son last night with James Mccavoy and Claire Foy. A lot of the same old same old with this one. My interest was only half piqued throughout. But the scenery was lush; filmed in Glencoe and Ballacuilish where i stayed in Scotland last year. Beautiful and great memories. It was 2.5/5

Watched Ferrari with Adam Driver and Penelope Cruz. Pretty good and an eye opening story into F1 for me. I donā€™t love motor car racing at all, but the story was good.

Very watchable.

2 Likes

I just watched it about a month ago, itā€™s really cool, really enlightening and the ending scene is so powerful. Itā€™s one of my favorite Polish films.

1 Like

American Fiction
Very watchable/10
Some masterful and funny scenes

6 Likes

Watched The Old Man and the endingā€¦what! That canā€™t be the ending! Guess Season 2 coming, the END OF THIS YEAR. :roll_eyes: Jeff Bridgesā€¦bravo!

4 Likes

Coming to our little theater shortly, cannot wait.

Just saw Poor Thingsā€¦mind blown. I can see why it is up for so many awards. Definitely not for everyone. Our theater gave it quite a warning in their newsletter. I absolutely loved it. The cinematography, direction, acting, storyā€¦:heart:

6 Likes

Dune Part 2 didnā€™t disappoint. Better than the first part I feel. Such a great feat of cinematography. Amazing. Canā€™t wait to see the next.

2 Likes

Saw Hulu streaming Mar 7, on my to see list. Love Emma Stone.

1 Like

Me as well. You may want to catch her in The Favourite, by the same director, if you havenā€™t seen it already. Great movie!!

3 Likes

Very slow, actionless movie, yet itā€™s really impactful and profound:

3 Likes

The name count went under my skin

2 Likes

Iā€™m a big Mark Wahlberg fan. Just watched this one the other week:

Based on a true story. Iā€™m not the religious type, but it moved me.
:squid:

4 Likes

I fewl the same way about religion but its a vary moving movie i agree

1 Like

I Thought This Was A Good Ben Affleck movie that and the town

4 Likes

I donā€™t get the global obsession with football at all, but hey, this movie is so great!!!
Heartfelt, honest, good portrayal of what it possible after addiction. And then there is Bill Nighy - the cherry on top :cherries:
:squid:

3 Likes

That looks like fun. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Oh me too! I loved that one.

I love The Fighter. Mostly because itā€™s where I grew up. And itā€™s a great cast.

6 Likes