Movies Check-in / Reviews 📼

I like the Wyatt Earp movie with Kevin Costner.
Not as good as Tombstone but it’s a good one.

3 Likes

I’ll check it out :smiling_face:. Never been a Kevin Costner fan so I haven’t seen many of his movies.

1 Like

Unfrosted … what a hoot!! So much going on in this silly movie. I loved it.

1 Like

It’s on my watch list, looking forward to something really bonkers :joy:

1 Like

REALITY.

the true story and account, patched up from FBI recordings and documents, of the apprehension of Reality Lee Winner, accused of national crimes and mishandling of information.

I thought Sydney Sweeney was really good firstly. The FBI agents were so creepy they made me tense and awkward. The story was new to me and I must say did little to restore my faith in the upper echelons. What a crazy story.

It’s an older movie, wont is my way :rofl: I enjoy these crunchy ones, especially when they aren’t 3 hours long :rofl:

What a cast – light hearted fun

5 Likes

I watched it Wednesday night. I can’t get over the funeral scene. I always thought I would want to be cremated and my ashes spread in the sea, or at least a river… I changed my mind! I want exactly what they did in the movie :rofl::rofl::rofl:
:squid:

Thank you so much for telling me about Silverado. The boys are watching it again today, it’s the new favorite here. :smiling_face:

1 Like

My pleasure. I’m so happy y’all like it. Fantastic cast. I mean even John Cleese and I love Kevin Cline in everything!! And Danny Glover. Too many to mention. Good way to occupy them for 3 hours :scream:

1 Like

Just watched this and loved it!

2 Likes

Went to see IF at the theater with my younger kids this past weekend. It was sooooooo sweet and heartwarming. Two thumbs up from me. :+1: :+1:

I thought this was going to be a sad movie but it was really funny

6 Likes

I enjoyed this one too.

2 Likes

My daughter and I loved that movie. The ending is so f**king funny. That was some payback. :joy:

2 Likes

I was so mad at the start! I was like this is terrible :cry: but I was very happy with the ending :joy:

1 Like

i was not into it at first either but such a funny movie and yeah that fucking ending was EPIC @Lisa07

2 Likes

Have you guys heard that they are going to do Practical Magic 2?
What do you think?

I’m not a huge fan I like Halloweentown and Hocus Pocus better, but still.

3 Likes

I have not heard of it but love the idea. I did enjoy the original. Wonder if they are going to keep cast.

1 Like

According to The Rolling Stones Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman is going to play their parts. Doesn’t say anything about other actors :smiling_face:

2 Likes

a cute romcom
@dazercat

3 Likes