Mr. Cade responded to your posts!

He’d love any and all letters… He’s still inspirational from in there!

3 Likes

Thank you for letting us see what he wrote

3 Likes

This is unbelieveable!! Thank you @anon79808082 @Eke @SassyRocks and all the MOD’S for letting us see this. It made my day for sure. Stay strong Mr Cade!

2 Likes

Oh my goodness…what a dear man. @anon79808082 thank you for sharing these beautiful words. They gave me a much needed reframe for my day. @MrCade continues to teach from afar - and for that I am grateful.

2 Likes

this is awesome!!!

1 Like

Thanks for putting this on @anon79808082, it incredible that MC is ‘working his magic’ from there. What a super fella! :pray:t2:

1 Like

A woman I have great respect for always said in meetings, I don’t have to like you, but I do have to love you. Learning to love everyone as they are is something that seems so alien and so hard (HE/SHE/IT IS EVIL), but those moments like you describe show us why it is important. I have found that when there are strong feelings of contempt and resentment, there is a good bit of those feelings that I am responsible for, starting with the absence of acceptance.

5 Likes

Donna, thank you for taking the time to share this with everyone. This thread is everything I love about people in recovery. :heart:

4 Likes

Thanks @Eke and @anon79808082… and @MrCade :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If we could please get his address one more time, for those of us prone to misplace things…I’d be much obliged

5 Likes

I would ask, if @anon79808082 doesn’t mind, please ask her the info in PM (unless MrCade said he didn’t mind it being posted publicly, which if so, my apologies!).

1 Like

I believe he wrote his address at the bottom of his entry to Knives

4 Likes

Love this :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Here’s the address posted by Johnny:

1 Like

You guys and gals are awesome. Way to support each other. Thoughts are with Mr Cade

1 Like

Thank you for the tagging :chipmunk: otherwise I would have missed it!!
Thank you @anon79808082 for keeping us posted! It’s so nice to hear from him! Glad to read he’s fine and doing well according the circumstances.

1 Like

I see you’re showing of your mod privileges huh :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@AyBee posted what I was just going to post!

1 Like

Beautiful! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

How wonderful @anon79808082! It’s so great to read from him.

1 Like