Music Made by HoofHearted

I really like this one. :blush:

2 Likes

Awesome!!! So glad you like it! Sometimes itā€™s hard to put myself out there, especially trying new things, I never know how it will be receive. :blush:

2 Likes

I really like this one too! Awesome sauce!!

1 Like

I feel like Iā€™ve been working on this one forever and I feel itā€™s finally done.

This song is inspired by my first love; we had an on again/off again relationship throughout high school and beyond.

4 Likes

A few years ago, I met a gal from Australia who is now living in my area. We met online from a Musician matching site (i.e. eHarmony for musicians). This was one of our songs. We still are writing music together, just at a slower clip due to covid. But when the time.is right, weā€™re gonna bust out, so look out for us!

2 Likes

Oooh I really like her! You 2 make a great music team. Iā€™m looking forward to what you do together in the future.

1 Like

Thanks!

We are planning on releasing an EP soon, about 6 or 7 songs. we have most of them done, just working out the rest and boom! go time!

1 Like

I wrote this song 3 years ago, after I was sober for about a week or two. I recently came across the original recording and it was cringe worthy, but I kind of liked it. I re-recorded it and now has 20% less cringe!

3 Likes

What I am sharing today is something a little different. Itā€™s a collection of electronic ambient music I made over the past couple weeks.

Itā€™s 20 minutes long, so be sure you able to settle in before taking this journey.

2 Likes

It was very soothing for me. I listened while I was coloring with my daughter and a nice calming feeling came over me. It was nice to break away from my stressful life for a little bit. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! Glad you found it calming!! Just donā€™t listen while driving! Amirite!?!?

2 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: youā€™re funny!

1 Like

Iā€™m finally done! @Laraellelarissa @M-be-free49 @Fury

This was a song that has been kicking around my mind for the past few weeks.

Click for Lyrics

Raise a glass
Say a prayer
Start a band &
Cut your hair

Fall in love
Take a chance
Sing a song
cause lifeā€™s a dance

Say hello
Wave goodbye
Reach your hands
up to the sky

Find your place
Sing a song
Ask your friends
to sing along

If You were to mention. If we were to stay
that we would always end up in the same spot again

And I will labor to find the words to say
donā€™t worry about tomorrow, cuz all we have is today

I know life is funny that way

Go outside
Face your fears
Make a friend
Volunteer

Hug you mom
Plant a seed
Donate time
those in need

Climb a tree.
Steal a kiss
Find your source
of hapiness

Call your Dad
ā€¦Play in Mud
Lifeā€™s too short
to hold a grudge

Time moves onward, our only choice grow
we separate from our past & the things weā€™ve known before

And I will make it up to you today
Our future is the path that is only one step away

I know life is funny that way

8 Likes

Itā€™s Perfect ! :slightly_smiling_face::sunny: Just Perfect !

2 Likes

Iā€™ve shared this song before, but this one is a Live version.

There is something about doing a song live - I feel more exposed and vulnerable. I donā€™t have the luxury of playing or singing over and over until I get it right, no editing or looping. Playing live puts it all on the table, you have the one shot to get it right.

When I wrote this song, I was in a dark place emotionally, and it was killing me. Iā€™ve always been a positive person with a positive attitude, so I wrote this to remind myself that we can always become who we want to be. This one is very personal for me, my music is kind of the equivalent of my journal.

6 Likes

It sounds Soooooo Great !! I love it ! Wow !

2 Likes

I started writing this song sometime in 2017 and never really finished it. I started recorded it yesterday and finished today.

Iā€™m not sure what itā€™s about. Maybe its about a dissolving relationship and wanting more out of life.

Itā€™s called: We Are

3 Likes

1 Like

I agree! Great song by the way.

1 Like

Thank you!! I am glad to have finished it, after all these years!

1 Like