Music To Help You Heal

Your welcome :slight_smile: music is a big part of our household

4 Likes
3 Likes

I wrote this song a couple years ago, based on my struggles, pain, brokennessā€¦etc. Itā€™s on my album being released in Dec. Itā€™s a very vulnerable song for me, so please be kind :wink: lol

5 Likes

Have you heard their new album :heart:ļø

Iā€™m not sure this link will work, but I love this song. Itā€™s kinda melancholy and inspiring for me.

1 Like

People that get lost in these addictions, Iā€™m so angry, Iā€™m so frustrated. I donā€™t know how to not care. I feel so absolutely helpless. Iā€™m just trying to say it out loud.

1 Like

Itā€™s really beautiful @Jade_xo what musicians are you inspired by

2 Likes
4 Likes

Oh Yea

2 Likes

@Lionfish Thank you :heart:ā€¦ To be honest, I am inspired by music in general. But the artists I usually have on heavy rotation, are Esperanza Spalding, India Arie and Tori Kellyā€¦ (Ohā€¦and Cardi B :joy: #dontjudgeme :rofl::joy:)

2 Likes

" Became over and over a slave "

A slave to ā€œlegalā€ drugs

1 Like

Forgot all about chevelle. Just added to my Spotify. Havenā€™t listened to Radio for awhile. Good Look!!!

1 Like

Reminds me of TOOL

1 Like

Got a new playlist for work tomm. Thanks man

1 Like

Glad you like the music. Schism and Sober are some of my favorite from Tool. You should post some of your own.

1 Like

I remeber when my boy learned to play schism. He started playing guitar then. Heā€™s fu*&ing awesome now

1 Like

I def post some stuff

1 Like
2 Likes