Musicians Unite

I know we have some amazing talent in here and I really would love to see and hear it so I’m starting this thread. Now, I’m not great and I’m camera shy but I’ll get things started in hopes others will share their talents too! I love listening to all music and all instruments, so I would love to hear what YOU love to do.

13 Likes
23 Likes

Damn girl! Sing it.

3 Likes

I want you and Chris on here!!!

1 Like

I might be able to arrange that. He’s the singer though. I used to sing “White Rabbit” and “Magic Man” when his band covered them at bars, but that was close to 20 years ago. Last time anyone heard me sing. I’m happy to play piano while he sings though. :grinning:

1 Like

I can’t wait to even just hear the instruments! I love music and I especially love regular people doing raw music, before it gets all touched up and changed. But if he can sing too, that’s awesome! I suck at instruments but I do enjoy singing, always have. That’s why my girlfriend and I learned to pick up a guitar, we aren’t good players, like AT ALL, but we aren’t totally acapela now either lol. Sometimes I think that would be better!! Bahaha. I’m shy in person with my singing, I typically only sang around people other than her or my kid when I drank, a lot. Maybe this will inspire me to get back into music without the booze!

2 Likes

I would lovd to hear you sing one of those if you’ve got it in you!

1 Like

Hopefully, the link works. I’ve had issues with it before. This is my newest band (our second show is tonight), Man Eating Giant. First show, our second to last song, Stay of Execution.

Our closer, Demisery

…and, the band I play bass in.

5 Likes

Yay, I love these guys! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I love this thread!

2 Likes

Cool new side of you Bill! Well ok,not new,but new to me lol

1 Like

Love it! Really love it!
And the seven dwarves are cute too!

1 Like

I got some tears too, and yours was great too

1 Like

Omg Bill, he’s great!

2 Likes

I enjoy playing the guitar. I’m a big Country fan. Really like the old stuff

1 Like

Would love to see or hear you play if you can figure out how to get it on YouTube! That’s how you can share the video, with thw youtube link

Good lord - I think I just became a fangirl!

3 Likes

So this is kinda pitiful but,… I wasent part of most of this video shoot due to my addiction. Bit, I’m getting back into it (regaining all the equipment I pawned to fuel my addiction) just a reminder of where I’ve been and where I’m going.

7 Likes

Bill! You’re amazing! Where’s a fucking lighter when you need one? If only I still smoked…

4 Likes

Wow! I like this song. This is sunny-day driving music, at least that’s what it invokes with me. Really good stuff, Bill.

3 Likes