1 Like

Day 1!

5 Likes

Yeah you did it! Awesome! :star_struck:
How slow or fast doesn’t mater. An ‘‘bad’’ exercise doesn’t exist. :muscle:
How did it feel?

4 Likes

Thank you very much :blue_heart:

@ShadowFax it felt great! I’ll see if I can walk less and run more tomorrow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome @Jonesy @ShadowFax! Mon. Tues. and today I did a walk/run of over 2 miles. My fitness app MapMyRun kinda stinks as it doesn’t track properly at the indoor track I’m using. GPS has been wonky all week with the bad weather we’ve been having which is why I’m at an indoor track. I’m trying to work up to the 5K all running level again and it feels good so far.

2 Likes

I am doing some indoor biking as well when there is bad weather.But I prefer the outdoors.
Good luck with reaching your 5k level again :muscle:

1 Like

I used to really love running, do you have to carry your phone around with you to get those maps!!!.
I hate any jewelry or things like loose clothing that makes a noise when I was running :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:…I have a treadmill in da house now…bit boring…
Great thread…
Im 30 day yoga challenging this month.:hugs:

5 Likes

I don’t understand what you mean with ‘‘overnight ANS data’’ :blush: :thinking: @Bootz

@Hazy If you have a sportwatch you dont have to carry your phone all the way.

This do sounds familiar to me, especially keys in my pocket :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good luck with your Yoga challenge :muscle:

2 Likes

Wow!!! Impressive work!! Way to go :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Day 3 completed!

7 Likes

Good for you! @ShadowFax . :clap: I increased my distance a bit this morning. 2.2 miles/ 3.5 km and increased how much I ran. I’m up from snails pace to a turtle pace :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Well done yourself!
Every day one step further and at the end of the year you run like a fast cheetah :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :muscle:

3 Likes

Here’s my run for day #2!

6 Likes

Huge improvement! Well done :muscle:

3 Likes

Thank you! let’s see how tomorrow goes!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Bootz This rings a bell. I do wear my sport swatch at night to measure my heart rate so i can check in the morning how I slept. I have a garmin watch and I think they measure things in a different way but the result is the same. Measuring if your body-battery is charged enough during your sleep. Although I am a bit curious how exact those measurement are… its a good guideline, especially now when I am doing the 10 day challenge!

This made me laugh! :grin: I am gone keep that in mind :muscle: :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Day 4 completed. Although I slept restless, the run felt good. This is the first time I run an total of 20k in one week. This run is also the fastest so far. Speed isn’t the goal but I like to step up little bit.
I am happy that I am still keeping my promise on the daily challenge an its helping me a lot staying sober!

7 Likes