My 10 Day Running Challenge/ Push-up Challenge 🏃

Due to the extra covid regulations in my country I have less work and so a lot of spare time for the next 2 weeks. So, I decide to challenge myself with some exercise.

I am gone do a 10-day running challenge of 5k

In this challenge I am gone run 10 days in a row 5k.

Speed and time are not important it’s all about the distance.

The goal for this challenge is getting fitter but more important is that I want to create some accountability for myself. And helping me to stay sober :pray: :blue_heart:

I will post my progress every day for the next 10 days so all of you can hold me accountable for it.

I am gone start tomorrow 5th of January 2022

Feel free to join me!

:running_man: :running_man: :running_man: :running_man: :running_man: :running_man: :running_man: :running_man: :running_man: :running_man:

And most of all… wish me luck :blush:

28 Likes

This is awesome!!! Sounds like amazing idea :slight_smile: is it 5K per run? Ull definitly be fitter in no time!

3 Likes

Fantastic goal! I’m new to running this year, such a buzz! Go get ‘em!

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see your progress. I’m trying to work up to 5K fitness again. My addiction and the pandemic took a huge toll on my motivation to run.

2 Likes

As an obese person, my goal is to run a 5K one day. You inspire me!

6 Likes

Have you tried the “couch to 5k” app? It’s awesome. It’s very very slow and builds up. I’m overweight and I’ve done it.

4 Likes

Day 1 completed.

It was cold, rainy and windy and 6 hours of sleep. Best way to start :blush::running_man:
This run felt not to bad, I got this :muscle::pray:

20 Likes

That’s a nice idea!

2 Likes

There actually a lot of 30 day challenges around that will help you to run 5k. Just start with 1 min a day :muscle:

1 Like

Probably not a great idea showing where you live on a map and posting it publicly :shushing_face:

2 Likes

what could go wrong? :thinking:

2 Likes

When aliens officially land and take over earth, they know your address LOL :rofl::yum:

6 Likes

They probably already know where I life :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue:

but its not bad idea to remove the strava link and put my profile on private :wink:.

2 Likes

Indeed LOL :laughing: they be watching us silly humans LOL :laughing:

1 Like

@Butterflymoonwoman YES!! 5k a day. So the goal is 50k in 10 day days

@Kate26 There actually a lot of 30 day challenges around that will help you to run 5k. Just start with 1 min a day :muscle:

2 Likes

Awesome idea @ShadowFax

Great way to keep motivated and build the fitness. I do the daily 200’s challenge and have done for the past 39 days since I stopped drinking - 200 push ups, 200 sit ups and 200 squats.

Better than my previous 200’s challenges which were something like 200 shots, 200 throw ups and 200 f&ck ups!

@kat261 small steps get you to the same place as great strides.

My advice to anyone wanting to get fit is the only bad exercise is the one you didn’t do. Keep turning up, your body takes time to changes.

4 Likes

This is so true, Thanks for your support Richard. You are doing a great job with your challenge.
39 days… that’s amazing. :muscle:

2 Likes

DAY 2

6 Likes

Day 2 of the challenge completed.

This run felt much easier then yesterdays one.The weather was nice and I had an oke sleep. what an difference this makes :flushed: :star_struck: 2 minutes faster without even trying.

5 Likes

This is very motivating, prior to my relapse I was able to run 10ks weekly, need to get back to that state of good health pronto!

2 Likes