My addiction is gonna take her away

That’s bullshit m8 no way yous can get other house?keep strong bro she’s no worth it doin that to u

2 Likes

My addiction and acting out has done worse.

Your stronger Than me m8 kids need u

2 Likes

Yeah they do. We’re trying to make sure with everything going on the kids aren’t affected by it.

1 Like

Thought I’d update this a bit…
Still unsure of what’s to come. I don’t want to lose her.
So the guy she gone out with a couple times was trying to take things too fast apparently. She told him to back off and slow down. Not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.
She tells me she’s unsure if we can be fixed and that she has to do this or else she’ll shut down completely.
I guess I feel really split right now. On one hand, my heart is broken and I’m in so much pain. The thought of losing her forever is almost unbearable… On the other, I’m strong in my sobriety and have grown closer to God than I ever have in my life. And I’m finally becoming the man I was born to be
I just hope it hasn’t come too late
But whatever Gods plan is for me, I’ll follow it… And stay sober doing it

2 Likes

Everything happens for a reason m8 av lost my wife through my antics during my addiction but we still get along stay strong it’s not nice but it gets better for sure

1 Like

Thanks Cloy. We do get along and she’s very supportive… She just doesn’t know if she can trust me again.

Thank you. I will take whatever covers my way… And I’ll do it sober.
I just really hope I get the chance to show her the man I’m becoming. :pray:

Mine’s said that she could never forgive me a totally understand it’s life main thing is sobriety m8 wats done is done fuck it my kids my priority

1 Like

Main thing is sobriety. :+1::100:

Thank you… I hope you’re right. :purple_heart::pray:

1 Like

Update #3

Going strong with my sobriety (day 83)
My wife has decided to give us another chance :purple_heart::purple_heart: she’s ended it with the guy she was dating. My heart is so full. I’m so glad I’m going to get the chance to be the man she deserves.

Your were right @Lorelai … She was silently observing. She loves the changes I’ve made in my life and wants to be apart of it.
So thank you. You gave me hope when I thought all was lost.
I’m so grateful to God, my program, and this community. Prayers to you and everyone here.
:pray::purple_heart::pray:

5 Likes

Thank you!! I plan on it!! We’re going out for dinner and karaoke tomorrow night. So excited!!

3 Likes

That’s great news buddy doing the next right thing paid off for u now show her the new and improved and sober you and never risk losing her again I’m very happy for you and her u got this one day at a time

2 Likes

Thank you brother. Yes. One day at a time!! :pray:

1 Like

OMG @Jason1976 what wonderful news! Remember to keep sobriety as a top priority. Its the positive changes that your wife is drawn to. This warms my heart. I wish you and your family the best!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! :grin:
Sobriety will always be my to priority.
Always. :pray::heart:

1 Like

Very happy for you. Great job with your sobriety and I’m so glad you were given another chance. I have learned a lot from your posts, thanks for sharing.
My wife and I never separated but she had pulled away quite a bit, and was probably closer than I know to moving on. I know that I am given her “all” in our relationship and being sober allows me to do the same for her. My sober days are our best days together.
Respect you for your response and dedication and patience in an extremely difficult situation. Let’s be the husband our wives deserve so much. Keep it up :pray:t3::muscle:t3:

1 Like

Hey brother have a great time tonight at dinner and karaoke with the wife

1 Like

Thanks Mike!! I’m so excited!!!