My addiction is gonna take her away

Thank you BT for those kind words. Being sober has changed my life. Others can see it too not just my wife. But the kids too. It’s awesome. I’m so grateful for my program, this community, and God. I don’t know where I would be without it. Probably lost like I have been for the last 2 decades.
Prayers to you my friend and have a great weekend!! :pray::metal::grin:

1 Like

You going to sing her a song

1 Like

I want to… But I’m not a great singer lol. I play drums, guitar, some piano. My daughter is the singer. :joy:. I might try to sing the first song I ever played for get on guitar “Every breath you take” by the Police.

I wish I had the guts to do that for my girl but I would be terrified lol

1 Like

Hell ya brother that would be romantic as hell

1 Like

Thanks. Lol. I’m use to being on a stage… Just a bit tougher when it’s singing. :joy::joy::joy:
I think I could sing “Creep” by radio head. Maybe a Doors song. I try to stick to things I won’t absolutely butcher. :joy::joy::joy:

Just give it ur best shot brother it’s the thought that counts I know that she will love it

1 Like

Thank you my friend. I will !! :grin:

It’s not about the perfect delivery but the thought and meaning behind it. Maybe don’t sing “Creep” lol. Anyway, have a blast man

2 Likes

Yeah I guess thinking of the words maybe I shouldn’t. I just know it’s in my vocal range. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I was going to say the same thing about creep lol

1 Like

Alright bro well let us know how it goes whenever you can u got this

1 Like

Thank you I will!!

1 Like

Hey bro how did it go

So much fun!!!
So the place we went to had great food but the guy who ran the karaoke didn’t show up!!! So we ended up leaving and going to another place. They were busy though so we only got a chance to do one song each. I sang “Break on Through” and my wife dang “White Rabbit”
We had such a great time. Other than only being able to do one song the night was perfect. I’m so blessed. :pray::purple_heart::grin::metal:
I hope you had a great night too Mike!!

Here’s a picture we took. This is the first picture we’ve taken together in many months.

5 Likes

That’s awesome brother you both look very happy I’m glad that it went well for you now just keep putting in the work on ur recovery because as you can tell from last night a sober life is a much happier life

1 Like

Yes the sober life very much is!! :grin::pray:

1 Like