My Cbd oil has arrived

So I received my online purchase just now. Going to start it tomorrow and see how it helps my anxiety and in turn my craving for alcohol. Will keep you all posted as to whether it works for me or not . Here’s hoping :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Very interested to hear! My gf suffers from depression and bad anxiety and she was just talking about trying out organic cbd oil.

2 Likes

Can addicts use this? Isn’t it weed? I was a massive weed smoker and if this is allowed I would like to look into it but not if it gets me high. Nights are hard and I have nothing.

2 Likes

There’s little to no THC in CBD so it isn’t psychoactive. It doesn’t get you high.

11 Likes

No Kerry it doesn’t have the component in it that gives the high this has been removed and this oil is legal. In most places anyway. Read up on it. It gets good reviews for all sorts of conditions so I thought I would give it a go :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I will let you know how it works for me after the weekend

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you!

1 Like

@JeffreyDale is right there is no THC in CBD oil so it doesn’t get you high

4 Likes

Correct. They are separate chemicals entirely.

Well I’ve just taken my first dose. 3 drops under tongue hold for 90 seconds then swallow. It tastes rather horrible but goes away quickly. This dose three times a day. Will see how I feel by this evening :blush:

3 Likes

Im going to try something called hemp vap to get rid of cigarettes. Interesting to hear how the oil affects you :slight_smile:

I think what you’re talking about is the exact same thing only in vape form. I’m hoping this helps a lot with anxiety because if is anxiety that makes me want to drink. Good luck with the vape I’ll keep you informed on the oil :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks and you too :slight_smile::+1:

It helps. It really does. I’m 23 days sober and I’ve used it ever single day. My mood has greatly improved. All the best!

3 Likes

Thank you how long did it take to see a difference please

1 Like

Yea how long does it take to be effective? Is it per dose?

At first I didnt rhink that it worked because I didnt feel,any different. But it helps me sleep better and fixes a stomachache quick.

2 Likes

I’m thinking about getting some oil. Going to talk to my therapist first and see what she thinks. How is it going for you?

Here in NL you can buy it everywhere!! I use it sometimes to vape but its not to get high (thats thc) it could help with anxiety…pain…etc but its non addictive. It doesnt do much for me but i hope it helps you;)

To be fully honest Kerry I relapsed and only got to use it once. I’m trying to regroup and get my act together then try it properly. Sorry but no point lying to you x

3 Likes