My Cbd oil has arrived

I started using cbd a couple days ago. I was skeptical at first but it seems to work better than the meds my therapist prescribed. It’s the chill without the high. I sleep better and my moods are better and has help with pains from withdrawals.

3 Likes

This! I have been using CBD daily for a couple of weeks now and I swear by it. I’m laser focused during the day, anxiety and stress free, helps me lay to rest easily, and my back pain has been noticeably non existent. Wow, I see why the stuff has been illegal (industrial hemp), takes too many pharmaceutical companies out the game. You can’t overdose on it, it’s not addictive and you can’t get high! Triple threat.

6 Likes

Agree!! I was taking the tincture and gummies and I noticed a difference in my mood and body aches. I just ran out, I have got to go get more!!

1 Like

It’s amazing how I always forget to take new vitamins I purchase after research for weeks before I decide to take…but I haven’t forgot to take my CBD tincture every morning. I love the ability it has to reduce anxiety and stress.

1 Like

Which one do you use and where do you buy it from, if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

Very interested to see the update on this.

1 Like

I use SunMed.

3 Likes

I loved this stuff, but super expensive. It was 30% off and I still paid $45 for it.

These were great as well. One when I woke up, one right before bed. Got it from our new CBD store, paid $50 for 30 gummies.

2 Likes

Thank you!!! Much appreciated :+1::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you!!’ :raising_hand_woman::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Definitely get the highest MG possible. Try your local vape shops or just google it.

I have a friend who is (or was) really into CBD oil. He did his research and paid a ton of money for three different kinds. I tried all three and none of them worked for me. Has anyone else experienced this? Maybe I didn’t give it enough time?

I absolutely swear by it. Like somebody has already said its the chill without the high. Although since quitting vaping I’ve switched to gummies and they work just as well.

CBD oil is great mby you will be interested in reading my article about it - benefits of cbd oil ? :slight_smile: