My Higher Power... God 🌹

Which book is this please hun.

1 Like

@Butterflymoonwoman - thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing. I really get pumped up about these particular posts. This takes time and talent to post. So, keep up the great work!! May God continue to provide your endurance, perseverance and clarity during this time. Bless you❤️

2 Likes

Thank u!!! What a beautiful post!!! I appreciate that!!! It means alot to me that others find value in it too. I often write stuff down for me to remember lol bcuz I have a shitty memory lol but when I really like a passage or how I can interpret it, then I share it bcuz sharing is so important in so many ways. We all teach and learn from each other

1 Like

It’s this one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

4 Likes

I’ve got two copies! One for work and one for home-Beautiful devotional. She is a gifted spirit-

1 Like

Hey Dana I’ve bookmarked this post. This is one of my favorites! I look forward to your posts. Keep on posting girl!

1 Like

@Lisa07 Thank you Lisa for splitting the thread. I really do appreciate that hugs Thanks everyone for sharing positive things on this thread :slight_smile: I love hearing about others experiences :butterfly::pray:

4 Likes

Awe thanks :slight_smile: very much appreciated!!! :smiley:

Good morning beautiful lady, with a gorgeous heart :heart:
I just read your check-in. Thought I’d post this here for ya.

:pray:t2::heart::hugs:

4 Likes

Beautiful words, thank u for sharing!

Thanks Eric!!! It’s been a good day! This is a beautiful image. I forget how powerful I am against temptation (drugs, food, anything I can get addicted to honestly). They truly don’t have THAT kind of power over me (only if I allow it). I just have ti reach out to God and ask for help. It’s a beautiful life living with God. How are you?

1 Like

I didn’t know how to word this in my own words. But I love it!!! This was my resding for today:

1 Like

Actually, pretty good presently.
Just had a nice dog walk with the wife. I actually had the balls to tell her I can’t stop thinking about her drinking. I’m not angry. I’m not sad. I’m not resentful.
And it turned out to be a nice chat. Nothing is going to change today. But at least we’re talking.
Have a good clean weekend.
I’m hoping for some sunny deck time later.
:pray::heart:

1 Like

That’s fantastic!!! This is incredible! I love how u are staying strong on this path of listening to YOU and taking action on what YOU need and what YOU want to express and mentioning how YOU feel! This is amazing! Way to go!!!

1 Like

Thank you.
:pray:t2::blush::heart:

1 Like

1 Like

U are SO right on that! I have (and I’m sure u have also), experienced incredible acts in my recovery that I know for a fact, that it was not my doing. God is soo good! I honestly have gotten to 51 days in years!!! This isn’t fully my doing. God directs me and I do the footwork :slight_smile:

3 Likes

God is on the throne, guiding our steps. I need God in my life. May God provide the peace I need to rest my heart. Without him, I can accomplish nothing. He walks with me and he talks with me. “Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of it’s own.”
These words from The Gospel of Matthew, provide me with reassurance and peace. I recite these words often throughout the day. I can’t imagine what my life would be without God’s love. I need God in my life.

3 Likes

Thank you Brother @SoberGuyUSA- I need all the support I can get.