My Higher Power... God 🌹

5 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Congratulations on 3 years.

DANCE DANCE DANCE :: Behance

2 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Good Stuff. Thank you for sharing. God is good to me.

2 Likes

6 Likes

:pray: :palms_up_together: god bless

2 Likes

“if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”
‭‭2 Chronicles‬ ‭7‬:‭14‬ ‭

4 Likes

Amen sister. Amen! We cannot thank him ENOUGH! So we must keep praising :raised_hands:
His grace brings me to tears all the time.
…. I never used to cry …. :relieved:

2 Likes

Congratulations :handshake:

Thanks mate.
I’m chuffed

4 Likes

One verse in the Bible has been with me since I’m a teenager, and the same verse was given to me when I was baptized. And I still absolutely love this verse as it always brings me back to the core of my faith: trust Him.

6 Likes