My Higher Power... God 🌹

This is beautiful :heart_eyes: thank u for sharing this!!! And yes absolutly true on acceptance :slight_smile:

1 Like

c256981ef294588c58af92b565e2eb12

2 Likes

Father Thank you for the day. We pray that you would give us the sense of your presence while we come into contact with the world today. Help us to respond properly to others actions and especially to our own thoughts. Help us to remember those that are still trapped in their addictions and aren’t free yet. We love You and praise you. Amen !

1 Like

Thank u for the prayer! Beautiful words :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

Love :heart: it.

I saw this on a mission trip in a church in Joplin MO.
I fell in love instantly.

Such strength. And comfort.
:pray::heart:

3 Likes

This is beautiful… unconditional love

2 Likes

Love that one ! This one resonates with me as well

3 Likes

Meditation for the Day

Each day is a day of progress—steady progress forward, if you make it so. You may not see it, but God does. God does not judge by outward appearance. He judges by the heart. Let Him see in your heart a simple desire always to do His will. Though you may feel that your work has been spoiled or tarnished, God sees it as an offering for Him. When climbing a steep hill, people are often more conscious of the weakness of their stumbling feet than of the view, the grandeur, or even of the upward progress.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Love this so much!!! I’m saving this image :slight_smile: thank u for sharing!

2 Likes

This is sooo pretty!!! Love the creativity and the 3d look!

2 Likes

Wanted to share today’s passage I read bcuz I really liked it ans could relate to it!

Hebrews 4: 15-16
Speaks about how approachable God is. God has been tempted in every way, yet he did not sin. He understands our earthly troubles. We can confidently go to him with ANY trouble bcuz He knows what we are going through.
The world offers us cheap comfort in the form of escapes. Wether that be social media, shopping, exercise, substances, vacations, etc. Not all of these “escapes” are necessarily “bad”, but often times we tend to use these cheap forms of escape to try and fill this void within us or to escape our troubles, our stresses, our pain. They are temporary, and we often need more and more to continue feeling some sense of false comfort. This emptiness is like filling an ocean by the tablespoon. You will constantly need more. BUT… we don’t have to keep clenching out fists trying to find something to comfort us. God wants for us to talk to Him and to give Him our troubles. We can release the weight of trying to fix it all ourselves. We can stop and talk to God BEFORE we act out on something that could be harmful to us or is a temporary “fix”, asking for guidance and direction in the next right step. God always reveals Himself to us.

3 Likes

28 posts were merged into an existing topic: Derailment void / Off topic 2021 to present

Which book is this please hun.

1 Like

@Butterflymoonwoman - thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing. I really get pumped up about these particular posts. This takes time and talent to post. So, keep up the great work!! May God continue to provide your endurance, perseverance and clarity during this time. Bless you❤️

2 Likes

Thank u!!! What a beautiful post!!! I appreciate that!!! It means alot to me that others find value in it too. I often write stuff down for me to remember lol bcuz I have a shitty memory lol but when I really like a passage or how I can interpret it, then I share it bcuz sharing is so important in so many ways. We all teach and learn from each other

1 Like

It’s this one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

4 Likes