My imaginary cat, and his adventures

Yep phone changes it automatically but couldn’t have noticed the difference with my balloon head. Yes better sleep thanks to sleeping pill, some 6 to 7 hours maybe. It’s luxury…
It was interviews… somehow luke warm. As we all are familiar with that geek already :grin:

1 Like

Your cat Geoff? Some handsome!

2 Likes

Hi @ifs :raising_hand_woman:

I absolutely adore this new Ronin thread :heart:

It’s THE best TS thread. Makes me so happy.

I am in awe of how creative you are. You are such a great story teller. What do you do for a living? Have you ever written children’s books?

You are a gifted young man.

4 Likes

Yes that’s our Percy. Cooking Fat.

3 Likes

I love a good chunky cat. With a meaty head. Percy is right up my ally. What’s he weigh? Is he a purr machine?

3 Likes

No idea what he weighs. Never weighed him and yes her purrs like a thing that purrs a lot.
And attacks my puppy as well the blood animal.

5 Likes

I love this thread with Ronin, so cool!!!:pray::heart::grin:

3 Likes

Well, it’s Sunday morning and we’re up! Ronin made himself quite comfortable at the end of my bed all night long. I asked him if he’d like to go on a walk with Walter and me. He promptly rolled his eyes :roll_eyes: and went back to sleep. We’re visiting my mom’s house for lunch this afternoon. Stay tuned for pics of him enjoying her big backyard. :blush:

7 Likes

How have I only just come across these adventures? Can’t wait to follow him more!

4 Likes

This is so funny. :heart:

7 Likes

I love you guys!

6 Likes

Ronin is enjoying the sunshine and lazing around the pumpkins we got to carve at my mom’s.

9 Likes

So relaxed, that furry solar panel! :star_struck:

5 Likes

I cannot believe he didn’t stop in Nebraska on the way to Texas. WHATEVER, Ronin!

7 Likes

Maybe he knows I don’t like cats?!

4 Likes

Cats always know…

4 Likes

It usually means they crawl ALL over me! Gah!

2 Likes

Paavo is waiting for Ronin to pay a visit in chilly Finland. Problem is that he thinks he’s a dog…

7 Likes

Ofcourse. She hates cats, cmon dudes let’s go and crawl :+1:

3 Likes

I guess he didn’t take it with him. It’s here on my bedside table. Guess he figured he wouldn’t need it where he was going? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes