My imaginary cat, and his adventures

Thank you! :blush:

Actually in school I had a project to write (and illustrate :grimacing:) a children’s book, and later read it to a grade 1 class, so I guess technically I have, in a sense. Never “for real”, though. I also made mini-games for interactive children’s books at a former job. But my field is software/computer programming. Though I do have music and writing as hobbies :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ahhhhhh!! You do truly have a gift.

If I was a professional in the publishing world, I’d be signing you up in a heartbeat :raising_hand_woman::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

He definitely doesn’t need it here today. Nice and warm out. Hovering around 70° F this afternoon.

2 Likes

Toasty! I can certainly see why he’d want to be sunning out there, vs waking up to −2° C here. :wink:

1 Like

We want book!

3 Likes

How’s Ronin looking? Restless? Or eager to stay another day?

3 Likes

I forgot to ask @ifs … When Ronin goes on his adventures, does he show any preferences regarding climate?

2 Likes

Sorry @ifs I was already in bed last night when you posted. We had an uneventful night thankfully. I gave Walter strict instructions to be friendly today while I’m at work. I think he and Ronin will be fine during the day just lazing about the house. But I get the feeling Ronin would rather visit with someone who’s home more during the week. Maybe he’d like to visit Hawaii next? @S415 are you ready for a visitor?

6 Likes

Aaawww love them :heart:miss my doggo so much (he’s with ex hub for couple of more days)

2 Likes

Hhhmmn :thinking: They look like they’re saying ‘wtf?’ to me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

You’re right :joy:

3 Likes

My kitty senses tell me he’s heading your way. :slight_smile:

@Eke I know you’ve also expressed interest, so it wouldn’t surprise me if after Hawaii, he returns to me via your neck of the woods… think you can handle that? :wink:

4 Likes

Not that I’ve observed. But I’ve got no idea what goes on in that little fur brain of his.

2 Likes

Paavo’s invitation to Ronin: Hang around with me. We gonna relax and be cool [paw five]

9 Likes

Paavo appreciates new groupies :pray:He’s resting now after having a nervous breakdown with first snow

2 Likes

Add me to the groupie list :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Added, VIP section 🙋

1 Like

Well if he likes sun, he’ll like it here though it’s hard to compete with Hawaii! Maybe it’s the perfect transition to coming back to the continent.

:palm_tree: :arrow_right: :evergreen_tree: :arrow_right: :snowflake:

4 Likes

Well @S415 my husband stopped by the house for his lunch and to check in on our guest. As expected he’s decided he’s had enough of my hyper pup and will be heading to sunny Hawaii shortly. He wanted to finish his mid day meal first and then he’ll be on his way. He should be arriving sometime this afternoon. Enjoy your visit. @ifs thanks for sharing him with us. Although I’m fairly certain you didn’t have much say in the matter.

7 Likes

He does what he wants :smile:

5 Likes