My second time around alcoholic

7days sober, still feeling tired all the time
I have been trying to do stuff ,exercise, paperwork etc but all I seem to do is sleep
Stay sober guys. And thanks for being a place where I can express my feelings honestly xx

7 Likes

Sleep is good! That other stuff will still be there when you wake up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sorry to hear about your father in law, but well done for not giving in. I’m sure your partner appreciated you being sober and present, to be there for them as they grieve.

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss Nick. I’ve been following your days on here and I think you are doing great! Look after yourself and if you feel you need to rest/sleep then do. I slept for soooo long in the early days of my sobriety. :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thankyou I’m gonna beat this for sure .

1 Like

Together we can beat this. One day at a time my friend​:pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

9days sober today yayyyy, but it’s not all good my depression is bad at the moment, thinking about the things I’ve done, the things I haven’t done. The people I’ve hurt. I’m going to stay positive tho. We all have our bad days. I know there is good days to come when you hit the bottom the only way is up​:pray::blush:

4 Likes

Don’t worry about what you have and haven’t done. Just breathe in and out for now. Sending love and light. :slightly_smiling_face::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Good morning everyone, I am just checking in . Sat watching the news with my puppy asleep by my side. Feeling ok .

4 Likes

Today I’m depressed and very, very tired😥
On the plus side I’m now 15 days clean. Have a good day

1 Like

18days sober today, just thought I’d share this

4 Likes

Hi still here fighting demons, and I’m still on top 23 days in. Good luck to anyone in this situation you can do this :+1::clap:t2:

5 Likes

Nice one Nick! Good to see you :muscle:

1 Like

26days today and I’m doing ok. Hang in there averybody , have a good day and stay sober​:heart_eyes_cat::+1:

4 Likes

30 days, smashing it feeling good. Got a funeral today so I need to be strong

2 Likes

39days in every body, can say I don’t need to drink right now, other members of my family are still drinking and I’m managing that . I can even joke about it. I am a little depressed at the moment but I will stay strong, if you are struggling right now just say no I’m not gonna drink you will get there the good day are just round the corner

2 Likes

Today I am very depressed, my best friend in Cyprus is very ill, my life is hard at the moment and I have zero motivation.

1 Like

Today is still the same, very down at the moment, how did my life get like this. On the plus side I don’t even want a drink

5 Likes

I don’t have any great advice because I ask the same questions! But it is good for me to know other people struggle too, so I hope it’s the same for you. This too shall pass :pray::sparkles:

1 Like

Hi I’m still sober and not so depressed now, I guess it’s part and parcel of the process. Bound to have bad days, hope your doing ok
It’s nice to have support from people who are or have gone through this. Thanks

1 Like

Today I’m very tired and very depressed, I’ve somehow become the butt of everybody’s joke and I let it happen work isn’t enjoyable atm, it won’t push me back tho I am very determined

3 Likes