Myers Briggs Type Indicator

7 Likes

I was getting worried when I didn’t see another ISFP-T then I saw Ariel’s post and felt relief, I’m not alone. lol

5 Likes

3 Likes

ISFJ here, we are about 10% of the population I believe.

This is fun, the definition of hell depending on type

Mine is spot on
“Everyone you love is arguing and it is ur fault”

8 Likes

Feel it.

4 Likes

EntertainerPersonality

ESFP-T

7 Likes

If this is right, then I went from ESTJ earlier in my career to ISFP-A/T. It is the complete opposite except for the S That may explain why I want to leave engineering.

6 Likes

The first time I took one of these kinds of tests was 20 years ago and over the years I’ve taken different versions, some online, some administered on paper, and I’ve always gotten the same result except for twice. Once I got ENFJ and once I got INFP. I think it would be fun to splurge on taking the official test one day.

3 Likes

My mother is an ESFP! :grin: Never a dull moment!

2 Likes

Strong ENFP here… I was surprised how many I’s there are!

3 Likes

Me too. Supposedly less than 1% of the population are

1 Like

INFJ - T for me. If you enjoy this, try the enneagram test too - super interesting

6 Likes

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing this! Very interesting :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

I LOVED this! :joy:
It is spot on for me (INFJ) too:
INFJ – You are eternally damned to working for a morally corrupt company that aims to exploit the weak and generally degrade conditions for all of society.

That said - this would be my 2nd definition of hell!
INTP – You are eternally condemned to researching an extremely vapid topic using wildly inaccurate methods, mostly involving interviewing people who have no idea what they’re talking about.

7 Likes

Definitely can relate to the T more than the A.

7 Likes

Too cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Omg! We’re the same! No wonder we’re always ‘liking’ and conversing together!

3 Likes