Myers Briggs Type Indicator

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

If you guys have some free time take this test to learn more about your personality. Once you’ve gotten the results type it into YouTube to learn further about yourself and for fun type in your personality type with the word meme after it for some laughs :sweat_smile: super accurate and I learned a lot about myself, like how I am extremely private unless I trust you and how it’s difficult to make friendships because of it. Share your results below!

21 Likes

I am a logician INTP-T

5 Likes

INFP. Supposedly this is only 2 percent of people. I wonder how many of us on here are IN?

8 Likes

Mine appearantly is only 3% of people

4 Likes

INFJ-T not sure how much I believe in this but it fun.

8 Likes

INFP-T here. Eerily accurate and pretty cool. I’ve take Myers-Briggs tests before, but this one has been the best and most accurate so far.

I’m doing a lot of self-work right now and these results will be a handy tool for me to have.

Thanks!

9 Likes

INTJ-T Aritect
Well I never!

7 Likes

What a fun topic! I did the test a few months ago (multiple times haha).
ESFP-A - Entertainer all the way!

7 Likes

Neat! And totally right for sure. ESFP-T-entertainer. That’s me.

7 Likes

INFJ-T !! I’m an advocate that is why I have no friends, LOL :sob:

me: I want to restore balance to the world

them: I want to chill and maybe grab a drink from spoons :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

We’ve got ALL the feels! Probably why we’re here, at least in part.

4 Likes

Lmfaoooo. I’m an advocate too!

4 Likes

For the first time ever, my MB personality has shifted, according to this test. My results are INFP-T and for several years and with several tests I was always INFJ. Very interesting…and when I have more time I’ll have to read up. I rushed through the test because I’ve been told that overthinking these gives a less accurate result. Overall a fun activity for self analysis. Oh! And apparently I’m a “mediator” which feels right.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Same! INFJ to INFP and it reads accurately for me now. Neat stuff.

3 Likes

I’m INFJ (A on this test). The results are pretty consistent, as I’ve done this a few times now through work over the past decades. The description is pretty accurate too!

Thanks for sharing this, @mleclaire! I haven’t done the meme yet for my type - I’m a bit scared to! :joy:

Ok - lunch break is over. Taking my introverted self back to another zoom meeting - sigh! :smile:

2 Likes

Hilarious! Apparently we are a big minority, and now there’s enough of us for a club :laughing:

1 Like

yayy, best personality type :smiley:

jkk

1 Like

ENTP all the way!

8 Likes

Omg those are hilarious

1 Like