Myers Briggs Type Indicator

ol6diftl9wj51

3 Likes

Kevin, :rofl:
A lovable one though!:woman_shrugging::heart:

2 Likes

So now I’m really interested in what my bf is. Apparently I pair well with ISTJ or ISFJ. In the beginning of our relationship it was obvious that we complemented each other greatly (both our strengths and weaknesses) so I’m hoping he will be willing and honest to take this test. Altho a couple years of drug use together has skewed that feeling. It just really spoke so true to who I am. And him being a bit more secretive with his emotions, I’m definitely curious.

2 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

INFJ-T here. Honestly I was surprised at how many I’s there were when I scrolled through! I always feel like the only introvert in the group, especially around the outgoing/extroverted people I work with. It’s interesting to see how many of us share the “I” trait.

4 Likes

That was fun and interesting, thanks for posting the idea!

1 Like

image https://www.psychologyjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/INFJobligatorysocialfunction.jpg

12 Likes

INFJ Here
:grin:

4 Likes

How are there so many of us on this thread? The quiz said we are really rare, something like 1%. :thinking::rofl:

3 Likes

Maybe that 1% is prone to addiction due to the stress of the world being evil and we have to make it just :rofl:

9 Likes

I was starting to think that myself. The 1%…we’re all here. :hugs::crazy_face::rofl::vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

It says I’m more of a house cat than a lion :thinking:
Very interesting I have 4 cats.

I believe this one right here is the house cat in me. Don’t touch :point_down:

And I guess I’m a bit unconventional.

It’s fun checking out who’s kinda like you. @Lisa07 @aircircle @Edmund
Thanks @mleclaire
Fun stuff.

8 Likes

Well, he took it, honestly for sure bc I read it all and it was uncanny. ENTP-T(3% of the population). And it was awesome to see some hidden truths(that I pretty much already knew) and a better perspective to the way his mind can be, and why. It said we can work well together bc we’re so different in the way we think about things. Totally already knew that. Just hard to get the point across sometimes. I’m always here, trying to convince the debater, on a different way than his to think, but he cant be beat, or so he thinks. Makes so much sense. Love this topic! As I’ve never taken one of these tests before. Gotta say its extremely accurate.

2 Likes

It is possible that some of us who have been marked as INFJs are actually INFPs, or even a different type altogether. That is the downfall of the online tests. There are intricacies that can really only be explored by taking the test with a person who has been trained to give it.

However, it’s not surprising that people who give the responses that bring about an INFJ result would congrigate in an online forum. Even if we all are actual INFJs, 1% of 9 billion people is still a huge number of people :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Good points!

1 Like

INFJ here too! omg, so relating to every INFJ post on this thread!! Haha!
Maybe that’s why we have the substance problems we do, because we desperately want to heal the world yet know it’s not the reality we live in, so we turn to numbing… There’s always hope… :earth_asia::wind_face::heart::sparkles::pray:

6 Likes

I was INFP

2 Likes

INFP vs INFJ: 5 Surprising Differences to Tell Them Apart

The above article is a really good one in understanding some of the nuances between INFJ and INFP, just in case those of you who have been typed as one of the two are interested since online tests can sometimes mistype them. If nothing else it can give a deeper understanding into your type.

@Ahn-Uv @emc2018 @OolongJones @Ravikamor @M-be-free49 @Dragonflygirl82 @Tess @CapriciousCapricorn @RosaCanDo @saffffronnn

I know there were more of you in the thread, but TS only allows me to tag 10 people in a post :sweat:

8 Likes

I’m glad you had him to do it! It honestly teaches us a lot about who we are and why we do what we do which I know is something people on here are constantly searching for

3 Likes