Need a team now

Hi everyone,

First day on here today, first day reading blogs, and googling alcoholism. I’m 50 days sober today and as proud as I am of that - I’m also at the point when I know I need support. I can’t go it alone anymore, I’m heading for the big bad wall!

Loved reading the posts and advice on here, and I decided to jump in with both feet and join you.

Here’s to the next 50 days :clinking_glasses:

23 Likes

Welcome to the forum… and congrats on reaching 50 days sober. :kissing_heart:. Keep up the good work. Tx

1 Like

hi and welcome, it’s broken record time but another 50 days is a huge wall to climb maybe just give it a little hop and a skip over the next 24 hours.

1 Like

Wise words, very much appreciated

1 Like

Welcome, keep fighting and pushing through the days that get difficult. It’s a good feeling when you keep making it another day. It gets better and you find yourself getting stronger everyday

1 Like

Welcome. 50 is awesome!

1 Like

Welcome! You stumbled upon a great group here. Congrats on 50 days and I look forward to seeing you post :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats :love_you_gesture::grin::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

50 = wow! Welcome to our club! Kick your shoes off and stay awhile. Another day won, not another day one! : )

1 Like

Woooooowwwwwwww thats INCREDIBLE… a big congrats !!! Keep go ur stronger then u know it .

1 Like

Recovery is definitely a journey where company helps to make progress - have others in recovery to help navigate, to gain insight, to get advice - that is important.

There are many recovery groups both online and in person. There are some links here:
Resources for our recovery

I’d suggest taking a look through and finding one that speaks to you, then going to a meeting. I am sure you will learn a lot - and I think it’s likely you’ll find joining a group has a significant impact. Feel free to explore different groups and take your time to try new ones if you like!

1 Like

tenor (28)

3 Likes

Hi there. I’m day 62 today. Never reached out for help before but like you, felt I needed a team.
I’m currently doing The Alcohol Experiment with Annie Grace, author of This Naked Mind. I’m getting daily lessons and a very active Facebook support group. It’s helping me address my beliefs around alcohol and reasons for drinking.
Good luck on your journey.

1 Like

I want to be part of a team :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can join my team!