Netflix Hulu HBO Apple etc….. binge ideas please!

I will check that out,thanks. I’m looking forward to new episodes of 1923(Yellowstone prequel) and tonight The Last of Us.

1 Like

After Life was so well done.
I didn’t want to watch it. I didn’t think there would be any way it would be a good show. Ricky Gervais is incredible. And Brandy was the best.
Great show :+1:

5 Likes

I did a lot of therapeutic crying. I’m glad you liked it too. :clap:t3:

1 Like

Why? I wanted to try it.

Is it too tough?

1 Like

I thought it was good. Sure it’s about addiction. And it’s pretty real. A bit raw too. But I thought it was good. And well done. Not Academy award winning. The acting was good. Love Glen Close and Mila Kunis.

2 Likes

The Chosen is amazing! I’ve seen only 3 episodes so far, but they’ve each been so good!

2 Likes

I didn’t think it was too tough. Trainspotting was way worse.
Just for those in early recovery, might not be equipped to deal with some of the emotions that come up for them

1 Like

I’m not sure if “Cunk on Earth” has been mentioned but I found it to be hilarious and educational.

1 Like

Hey! So if you loved “that 70s show”, they remade the show, now titled “that 90s show” featuring all the same cast, but all grown up now and the show revolves around their children (yes red and kitty are in the show & takes place inside their home lol)
Its on Netflix and is such a cute show.

I also recommend Sons of Anarchy (old, i know, but youd be surprised just how many people havent watched it), and Both Shameless series, especially the original UK version. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I’m sure someone’s mentioned this, and you can’t binge it because it’s an episode per week, but it’s excellent so far (4 episodes). Well written, well shot, good cast, what could go wrong?

7 Likes

Not sure where you’d watch it outside of Australia, but I just finished a new show on Stan called Black Snow. Probably the best Australian show I’ve seen. It is very well done, great acting and kept me enthralled. I don’t usually like Aussie tv but this was refreshingly good :blush:

A few ideas…

Wentworth
S.O.A.
Dexter
You
Walking dead
Gilmore girls
New girl
Mindy project

Hope you find your nwxt binge worthy distraction

1 Like

For those of you who like police drama/thrillers, though non of these is new, so I suppose you’ve seen it.

The first one is by far my favorite. I found that the last two seasons “Line of Duty” are not as good as the rest.

This one is different, bit it’s a jewel:

1 Like

I binged Godless a 7 episode limited series on Netflix. Imho it was very good. It’s from 2018. Jeff Daniels and Merritt Weaver won emmy awards and Michelle Dockery was nominated as was the show.

1 Like

The trailer looks good. Wifey doesn’t care to watch a bunch of violence though. Those new westerns can get pretty violent. That’s why I haven’t watched that other one you recommended. Although like Handmaids Tale I do love women’s revenge stories.
I’ll, play the trailer for her see what she thinks.
Handmaid and The Patient were pretty violent but we got through it. Like if the rest of the show is acted and done well.

I can’t wait for season 3 of Ted Lasso on Apple TV.
March 15. This works needs more Ted Lasso.

5 Likes

It is extremely violent. Take a pass.

1 Like

Very violent, but Gangs of London is brilliant!

Dang, that’s right around the corner. Can’t wait!

1 Like

Rewatching Snowfall on Hulu. Final season just started. Beware of triggers. Massive coke and crack usage. Gobs of sex. Shit don’t touch me but that’s me,right?! 1923 is effing great!!

2 Likes

Outer banks is pretty great, season 3 just released the last couple weeks and it’s well worth the watch if you like treasure adventures!

Stranger Things is also great! Four seasons are out and five comes out next year!

Handmaids tale on Hulu is pretty great but it’s definitely dark and suspenseful.

For reality tv, perfect match on Netflix is definitely entertaining lol.

“You” on Netflix is also pretty good, the second half of the current season releases in mid March.

2 Likes