Netflix Hulu HBO Apple etc….. binge ideas please!

Just watched the first episode of this. It was pretty good.

Had to did this up for you. I loved it so much.
@Clarity
Finally got through the whole first and only season. I got to love every character in this show. Especially Harrison Ford’s Role. I can’t wait to turn into the grumpy old man role.

3 Likes

Holy shit! Just binged the latest release of “YOU” on netflix in one night. I fucking love it! Its genius! Suspenseful, interesting, rivoting

5 Likes

Great show!! Restarts on the 26th. I’ve been rewatching Snowfall. Show creator John Singleton (Boyz N’ The Hood) died in 2019 but the show lives on. Final season airing now.

2 Likes

John Singleton was such a talented director. :purple_heart: Sounds like a good show!!

1 Like

Only if you are not triggered by gobs of cocaine and sexual situations. Nothing triggers me,but that’s me. I always want to respect my fellow addicts that are triggered.

1 Like

We never watch this kind of shit.

But we heard it was really good. Not our cup of tea whatsoever. :scream::scream::scream: But we’re 2 in 7 to go. We don’t want to be quitters.

4 Likes

The third episode is fantastic it’s a one off episode, doesn’t really advance the story. I quit after episode 4, but really enjoyed episode 3 as a stand-alone.

2 Likes

Am I normal? IDK. I was on episode 4 or 5 of Succession, can’t do it anymore, not one likeable character. YOU I think I made it through 2 before I quit. I’m going on 4 of the The White Lotus, just weird. I started The Last of Us, not really sure why I quit, most are usually boredom or my lack of concentration. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

I LOVED Stranger Things, Ozark, Better Call Saul, Breaking Bad, Sopranos, currently watching & love Ted Lasso, but caught up. I’m going to try Mayor of Kingstown, see if I get very far.

4 Likes

bojack horseman for sure!!

1 Like

I feel you should consider seeing it through…gets a lot better. Just saying

I just finished binging both seasons of “the white lotus”

HBO never fails to knock it way out of the park!

A must watch for any jennifer Coolidge fans!!!

Brilliant show.

2 Likes

I LOVED succession! The next season is coming out in Australia this week !! Cannot wait

1 Like

Its brilliant, keep watching!!

3 Likes

POWER on Netflix, loads of seasons, don’t know how this kept under my radar. Awesome so far… No spoilers please.

1 Like

This one (WL) I am still watching, on S1 E4. I think I will see it through. :+1:

1 Like

Watch “from”

Its the people who made “lost”

Its slow to get into, but its worth the watch !

1 Like

Wasn’t Lost by JJ Abrams? Did he do From? If so, I’d totally be into seeing that.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yes! And a bunch of star treks and star wars ! Definitely watch

1 Like

It is a story line that is pretty simple but catchy, and the characters have been suited to the actors well.

1 Like