Netflix Hulu HBO Apple etc….. binge ideas please!

Holy shit Succession!!!

2 Likes

Not sure if you’re into super hero stuff, but I used to binge watch “The Flash”, on Netflix. Any Ken Burns documentary series is always good, especially the Jazz series ( my personal fave). All the Star Trek series, too: Next Gen, Voyager, DS9, Enterprise , etc.

This looks good haven’t started it yet but i love Toni Collette in anything she does!

2 Likes

I’ve just seen the trailer – yes, totally looks good - I’m looking forward to seeing it.

Just finished Beef on Netflix. Thought it had a great cast and the trailer looked interesting. It was slow but was an interesting show. Kinda dark near the last few episodes

Beef_(TV_series)_poster (1)

6 Likes

Just finished this too! Not sure what I think but very unique…. Great acting, I love Ali Wong!

1 Like

Yes! Love Ali Wong
Agreed- interesting show but left me stunned on how i felt about it…still like you said its unique and id say it was worth the watch.

1 Like

I haven’t watched it yet, but I did make a mental note of it. Intruiging premise, and I love Toni Colette in everything. I hope it doesn’t turn out to be some plotless revenge fantasy.
In high school, me and my best friend had this rule about horror movies: whoever got it the worst was a proxy for the director’s ex-girlfriend. Fall out of a window, land on bed of nails, and a burning piano falls on her? Yep, director’s ex looks exactly like that girl.
And it wasn’t just our in-joke. The “Pitch Meeting” comedy shorts on YouTube made fun of that same trope.

2 Likes

@DungeonMaster I am not doing well either. Day 0 again :sob:

2 Likes

I am 21 years late to the party. I just watched the first episode of The Wire.

4 Likes

Omg!!! Better late than never…now that was a damn good show!

2 Likes

Siren on Hulu is amazing.

IZombie. Netflix.

Another Life. Netflix.

Lost in Space. Netflix.

Also… Manifest. The final episodes come out in June. So… can binge the entire thing and be ready for the epic finale.

1 Like

Tonight I’ll be watching The Last Kingdom movie… not anticipatng that it will match the series but… Uhtred. It will have Uhtred and he always makes for pleasant viewing :heart_eyes::joy:

1 Like

I was thinking about watching this too, but do I need to have watched the series to watch the movie? :thinking: Because I haven’t :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha I’m not sure if you need to :thinking: i don’t think so as the movie doesn’t pick up from where the series ended. Maybe if you like the movie, you will follow with the series :wink:

1 Like

I’m a third of the way through the movie. The series is WAY better.

1 Like

kim’s convenience
never have i ever
emily in paris
fuller house (never finished full house but knew the gist – enjoyed this one more)

few light hearted shows

1 Like

Just finished watching Woodstock '99
HOLY SANTA CLAUSE SHIT…

4 Likes

Omg Seb I sat there stunned. I’d heard about and seen snippets of woodstock '99 but I can’t even find the words to describe watching it unfold. Trainwreck is an understatement!

3 Likes

The Good Place (it’s on Netflix): I have been watching this show the last few weeks and I am loving it. It’s thoughtfully written, funny, the characters play well off each other, it’s got surprises, twists and turns; it’s a fun watch :innocent:

11 Likes

Love this show, lots of laughs and fun characters :grinning:

2 Likes