Netflix Hulu HBO Apple etc….. binge ideas please!

I started watching this. It reminds me of Harry Potter but for all the supernatural peeps.

3 Likes

Miami Vice!! I loved that back when it was out. Quite a phenomenon!!

If you like seeing Glen Frey…you may enjoy the Eagles Documentary with all of them participating. Lots of old footage and newer interviews from when it was made. Could be triggering a bit. Sure makes me love Joe Walsh even more. And Glen Frey was my 70s high school crush.

History of The Eagles from 2013 on Prime.

1 Like

Will ck it out - saw them about 6 mos b4 we lost Glenn Rip/ rewatch they are just as fresh & ton of only now famous actors :purple_heart::tulip:have a beautiful sober day!

2 Likes

Yes that’s almost exactly what I said about it. You are going to love it!

2 Likes

Sweet Tooth season 2 is finally out on Netflix. My daughter and I have been waiting for ages to see this, bring on tonight :raised_hands:

3 Likes

I’m on episode 4 of Yellowjackets. Paramount Plus got me. :joy: A year of TV is less than I spent on a night out drinking though.

4 Likes

Hell ya!!! I’m on season 2. It’s SO good! :+1::grin:

2 Likes

:warning: :no_entry: Trigger Warning :no_entry: :warning:
I love John Mulaney. I’m so happy he went to rehab and is working his recovery.
The show is about his intervention and rehab stay.

7 Likes

The clip was hilarious- willcheck out…thanks Eric.

1 Like

paramount + The Offer - mini series about the making of the Godfather

2 Likes

Oooh…my absolute favorite movie(s) - thanks for this - will watch for sure

2 Likes

Its excellent. You will learn some things you might not have known about the film. Godfather is definitely top 3 for me, considering Godfather 2 is also in top 3 lol

2 Likes

NEW SEASON OF QUEER EYE!!! AAAAAHHH!!! SO EXCITED!! Gotta get my box of tissues and binge this 3 day weekend!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

It’s sooo good! Tissues indeed :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Oooh thanks for the heads up. That show is an emotional enema for me. It gets all the feels out. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

@emc2018 @TrustyBird
200w

1 Like

I don’t remember that show being sad. Has it changed from way back when it started? I haven’t seen the new streaming stuff.

1 Like

I need to wait until I have a full night off to binge watch when I’m the only one home. :face_holding_back_tears:

@LeeHawk it is a happy tears kind of crying. I really like how they can get people to see beauty and power in themselves when they haven’t before. Kind, empowering souls.

It’s a Ted Lasso episode night over here. I might cry there too.

3 Likes

I gotcha. That makes sense. And Lasso is a beautiful show. Great life lessons there.

2 Likes

It’s different from the old show. They help out anyone who needs their help, not just straight guys! And they have a life coach Karamo who gets into “life issues.” My favorite is Johnathon :heart: I love his energy! Netflix if you wanna check it out :hugs: Then let us know how you liked it :blush:

2 Likes