Netflix Hulu HBO Apple etc….. binge ideas please!

I just watched my Lasso episode, and cried. I’m a softie and proud. Show me the kindness in the world and I’ll shed some tears.

3 Likes

Me too, I’m exactly the same. Shows like Ted Lasso and Queer Eye warm my heart and soul, so much :heart: I’m so grateful for shows like these

3 Likes

I don’t often have a sad cry but I cry at kindness and compassion almost every day. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I :heart: Wanda.
@JazzyS

3 Likes

Oh i do love her so much…didnt realize she had a new special out. THANK YOU!
Having a rough night (new pain in hand is causing issues and i need a distraction) - bout to start watching now :heart:

1 Like

So craxy that this special was the firstvthing that showed up when i opened netflix…girl starts off killing it - im dying over here… :rofl:

2 Likes

She’s the best.
We just finished it.
Glad you liked it.
Nite :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

1 Like

My gosh, she is a refreshing sight for sore eyes! I will definitely be checking this out.

1 Like

I’m having a lot of feelings after the Ted Lasso final episode. :flushed::smiling_face::cry:

5 Likes

OH NO – I was waitiing for the final episode to watch -hopefully won’t be too bad … :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

It was good! I’m just sad it’s over!

2 Likes

aaah ok - that makes sense — i know i’m already sad just knowing that we won’t have another season…

1 Like

Starting it now…

2 Likes

On it.
Thanks.

The Glass Castle on Netflix.

Excellent

Interesting

2 Likes

I thought they did a great job for a final episode.
@TrustyBird
@JazzyS
@LeeHawk
Loved the Julie Andrews touch. (I don’t want to give it away. It’s not much anyway.) but I thought that part was adorable.

Sad it’s over and such a short series.
We need more shows like this in our world.

Maybe there could be a spin off. I think all the other characters are strong enough to build a show around.

4 Likes

1 Like

I loved it too. :heart_eyes: It was a sweet end to a sweet show. The Lasso Way brought the kindness we need in the world.

3 Likes

Aaah - now that is a great idea and what an awesome way to keep hope alive (a greatcshow may not be over for good in a sense).:smiling_face:

2 Likes