Netflix "Love" series: depicts love, sex, drug, alcohol addiction & recovery

The Netflix series “Love” is a must watch re: addiction & recovery. Read more about it from link below. I recommend it, especially if dealing with sex & love addictions. First time I’ve ever watched a series which included SLAA content, plus meetings.

https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/03/addicted-to-love-paul-rusts-netflix-comedy-tackles-recovery-with-wit-and-respect/

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s a good show all the way around… @AiJ and I both mentioned on another thread that it’s how we found this place actually. I was laying in bed still miserable about 2 weeks into opiate detox when the second season came out and I decided to rewatch the first season b4 I started the new one. Made it to that scene where she goes to the meeting then sits in the car crying and resets her counter and it dawned on me…“well duh, of course theres an app of that, theres an app for everything these days!” So I looked it up, downloaded this app, then found the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That’s so cool. I’m watching season 2 now. Found a podcast called Love Junkie. Really good insights shared about love addiction, codependency, etc.

Thanks for the review and info, I had no idea this show was out there

1 Like

I will add it to the list, thanks!

1 Like