New England lady

Good evening
Yesterday I relapsed after two months of sobriety. Alcohol addiction is something I know I can overcome and I am looking for a sponsor to assist me. I am a 21 year old woman living with my family in New England and have just recently been to an outpatient program
I am stuck in a loop of multiple addictions that I try and try to escape from.
Thank you to all reading this

4 Likes

Hi @Samantha.jz! Welcome. I am very new to the group. There are others who can give great advice! I wanted to say welcome AND I, too, am from New England. Quincy, MA, but I have lived in SC for many years. Glad you are here.

4 Likes

I’m from MA! South shore; Plymouth area and Sagamore Beach were where I lived before moving to FL 17 years ago.

3 Likes

@Samantha.jz Welcome to the group Sam! Keep fighting and pressing on! Relapse doesn’t define you. The road to victory goes through the valley of failure. We’re in your corner and cheering you on! One day at time!

2 Likes

Welcome Samantha. A sponsor is used in 12 step programs such as AA and NA. This forum is not program specific nor do we have sponsors here. Here’s a couple links you may find useful:
Resources for our recovery
Online meeting resources

3 Likes

Thank you! I look forward to being on here

Thank you so much for letting me know!

1 Like

Welcome. I am glad you found your way here, and hope you will stay, heal, learn, share, and grow.

I grew up just 10 miles from downtown Boston, left in 1984 to see the world. Still try to make it back there yearly to visit family.

2 Likes