New here...wanting to get this sobriety right this time

Hello. Attempting to get sober once and for all. My husband and I have been trying and failing miserably on our own. Thought we would give this app and community a try to help us get there for good. Today is day one for us.

12 Likes

Welcome. You will find phenomenal support and often sober amusement. Lol this is a great place with great people.

4 Likes

Welcome and congratulations on day one, you guys can do it!! Lots of amazing people here to help on this app just keep checking in and reading!! Great job!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

3 Likes

Welcome, I’m pretty new too. 21 days to be exact. And this app has helped me. You and your husband are in my prayers… Seek God 1st.

2 Likes

Welcome! I joined this community on day 1. I just hit 4 months today and it feels pretty good :purple_heart:

There is alot of support on here

2 Likes

Welcome Kathy.
This is a great sober community.
Interesting dynamic the 2 of you doing this together. My wife and I could never do it together. I had to go off on my own when I finally found this app. And after a couple of years being very involved here I’m proud to say I am sober. I really hope the 2 of you can do this together. That would have been my dream. My strongest tool is gratitude. I work a gratitude list every morning before I start my day. I’ve got so much to be grateful for when I’m sober.

I bet you and your husband would have twice as much gratitude to share becoming sober together.
There’s lots of great resources on here and some wonderful people to help out. Have a good read around and join in when your comfortable.
:pray:t2::purple_heart::cactus:

1 Like

Sober amusement :thinking:
I’m dying over here.
Thank God for sober amusement. :blush:
It’s great to see you around more Kayla.
:pray:t2::purple_heart::cactus:

2 Likes

Man it’s necessary. Sober fun is a must lol

3 Likes

Congratulations on Day 1 and so happy for you to be here!!

1 Like

Welcome, good luck on your journey. It is possible

1 Like

Thank you all for your warm welcome.
Looking forward to getting sober with you all.

1 Like

Welcome to TS! It’s awesome that you and your husband are doing this together.

1 Like

New also. Join the club!! Got 5 days under my belt now!!!

4 Likes

That’s awesome Zach! 5 days of one-day-at-a-time :muscle: Proud if you brother :raised_hands: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes