New Moon 🌚

Tonight is a New Moon!
Since January I have been writing my abundance checks the night of the new moon. You can google new moon abundace checks for more information.

I like to light some candles and get out the singing bowl and burn some insense. Just to get in the mood.

The day after the first abundance check I wrote we went to do this dinner boat ride for my birthday. Drove an hour to Laughlin and they were sold out. We were standing there trying to decide what to do instead and these people walk by and give us 4 tickets!! They had won them and were unable to go!
And Ive made 100k in the stock market in the last 3 months. That just blows my mind.
So thought I would share!
:grin::purple_heart::grin::purple_heart::grin:

NEW MOON, NEW BEGINNINGS.

14 Likes

Wow I was just looking into this! Thanks so much for sharing!

4 Likes

Thanks! I never shared this because I thought people would think it was silly. But I enjoy it! Its nice to take the time to dream… :new_moon_with_face:

5 Likes

Yes, I appreciate rituals that build hope and, as you say, honor space for dreams. I might adapt this idea to something that fits me.

3 Likes

Oh not silly at all! I was excited to see it! I just picked out some beautiful new stones and I will out them out to charge.

Sounds like your vibrations are rising!! :heart:

Thanks for posting!!

5 Likes

And LOVE singing bowls. I sometimes listen to them at bedtime.

5 Likes

Thanks for that compliment! I actually felt like I was vibrating this morning… :joy: I guess thats where the term comes from!
I guess I should bust out my stones too! I honestly dont know much about them! What kind did you get?

3 Likes

Wow, that’s so cool you were vibrating!!

I found a new little store, just recently opened…so it was a real treat for me. I used to live in an area where such stores were more commonplace…so it was quite a gift to find this store. And…they have a yin yoga class this Sunday with singing bowls!!!

I ended up with (more!) amethyst, a gorgeous rainbow flurite, selenite and a smokey quartz. One of the amethysts has so many points, it is like a little amethyst hedgehog. :purple_heart:

I sent some pics to my daughter yesterday, so I will share…

I already have a list of some new stones I want next time! LOL

10 Likes

This is a great resource…

5 Likes

Wow! Those are beautiful! The amethyst is heavenly! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I wonder if I have a store like that around here!!.. I will check out that book, thank you!! Those are so gorgeous!!

2 Likes

Thanks!! I was pretty pleased. And happy to give the store some business.

2 Likes

I’m also waiting impatiently for seeing the new moon tonight. There is also palesanto wood for incense :star2::crescent_moon:

4 Likes

Wow I just watched a video on Palo Santo wood and I cant wait to try it!

4 Likes

It has a very nice smell :blush::+1:

2 Likes

I love alllllll of this and this thread! :heart:

Another great resource for stone information is this book:

For me, I found the best thing to do was to walk in and just go for what I was drawn to. Then, later I look it up in the book and normally say ah-ha! That explains it lol. I believe we intuitively just know what we need.

Also love Palo Santo, that and sage is burned often at my house. Good thread and love that you are setting your intentions and having it work out well for you!! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing!! I did not know about this and am definitely going to be looking into it! I did however, know that the new moon is for manifesting the new in your life and releasing old things!! :green_heart:

3 Likes

Yes, what Mandi said!! When the owner put the little hedgehog amethyst in my hand, she said, oh wow look, you are shaking…it was quite something…a true calling to me. It is next to my bed now.

Did you know amethyst is called the sobriety stone? I never knew this. It is my birthstone and always been my favorite. I literally learned that yesterday when I was going thru my book.

4 Likes

It is!!! It’s the best one. Grounding stones also have helped me greatly in sobriety. Pretty incredible what they can assist with, isn’t it?!?

3 Likes

I did find one site on etsy that sells some beauties, but I do prefer to hold them and be called by them for sure. Maybe the book will give you some ideas of what to look for.

I really love them…they calm and center me and just make me smile. :heart:

2 Likes

Oh dear…sorry…I like to add things to my cart, then leave. Saves me money.

Sadly, Jeff Bezos definitely has me hooked. I will work myself out of that at some point…but not during covid.

3 Likes